Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An important message to SJWs around the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An important message to SJWs around the world...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    This

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3RYZvqVcAATzZ4.jpg

shows not in the posting...?

M

Comment

Well if we where all equals, and the law was the same for all of us... but just because something is illegal for you to do, does not means it is illegal for everybody.

Comment

This completely identifies who the 'PRIVILAGED' class is...

Always remember, to identify the one with privilege, just look at who you aren't allowed to offend...

Feminists need to be called out for their claims of supposed victimhood... at every turn...
        Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
        "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Nah ... its legal to punch some one ... just look at what governments all over the world do in the name of war.

Comment

Working...
          X