Trump Statues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Statues...

So.. there have been this thing going on about taking down statues all over the place.. leaving some sad looking pedestals...

As a good citizen I have being thinking in something we can put on those pedestals... and it hit me... wouldn't a trump statue look nice in this places?

So I would like to make the proposal that we place Trump statues in every empty pedestal in this country...

Here how it looks after the statue removal in Baltimore and under it a sketch proposal idea for the pedestal:

Attached Files

Here another one... This things get easier the more I make...

Top one, actual pedestal, also in Baltimore... bottom one the proposal... I also want to say that I never liked to see all the statues of people with weapons, so making them golf themed is much better, less violent...

Attached Files

Comment

I think someone should cover themselves in bronze paint and stand on the pedestals completely still. Then frighten passers-by by moving suddenly.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
        I think someone should cover themselves in bronze paint and stand on the pedestals completely still. Then frighten passers-by by moving suddenly.
        ^This, an excellent idea.
        "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
        Originally posted by menrppl2
        Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Yeah... but we also kind of need a long term fix... that does not frightened people and make city to look pretty.. don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
            ^This, an excellent idea.
            Until they get beaten to death by the mob.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              Until they get beaten to death by the mob.
              Maybe if it's to defend commissioned performance art the mayor's won't keep ordering the police to stand down... Or worse case, just get the police to stand on the plinth. You could have a literal step up and stand down then.
              "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
              Originally posted by menrppl2
              Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
              X