• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher Gave Students Blowjobs & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class

Teacher Gave Students Blowjobs & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class
    http://viralspeech.com/teacher-gave-...-her-in-class/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Gee, when I was in school, all we got was polynomials and simultaneous equations...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

It depresses me immensely that every time the word sex was written in this article it was spelled with a 3....i.e. s3x, s3xual assault, etc...
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        Gee, when I was in school, all we got was polynomials and simultaneous equations...
        metaphors for the same thing (think about it)
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          It depresses me immensely that every time the word sex was written in this article it was spelled with a 3....i.e. s3x, s3xual assault, etc...
          Couldn't it be to defeat some weird SJW net filter?

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            Couldn't it be to defeat some weird SJW net filter?

M
            It certainly could be. But I'm not sure that thought is much less depressing than if it was just habit from years of texting by the author
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              Teacher Gave Students Blowjobs & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class
              http://viralspeech.com/teacher-gave-...-her-in-class/
              Nice to see women offenders getting a taste of the medicine they force on men

Comment

This type of abuse, this pedophilia, this rape by women has become so common now that a week doesn't go by without us reading two or three stories about female teachers exploiting their position of power at school to groom and sexually abuse boys. Yet society has the audacity to preach that women aren't interested in sex and that they make up a minority of the pedophile population. I doubt the latter very, very, very much. The only reason why so few women appear in pedophilia statistics is because society outright refuses, both on cultural and judicial levels, to include them in these statistics, to hold them to account for their abuse. Furthermore, boys are raised in this part of the world to take sexual abuse by women as a compliment so their likelihood of reporting such abuse is very low and even if they were to report the abuse, 90% of the time victims of female sex predators are not believed by authorities (Reference - Female sex Predators: A Crime Epidemic By John Davis).
                Last edited by Equity; 07-13-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X