No announcement yet.

Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-Army colonel she accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-Army colonel she accused of rape

Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-Army colonel she accused of rape
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cused-of-rape/

Mr. E: Good. Glad to see it finally happening.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Good, it's about time false accusers faced justice. This needs to happen more often.

“I feel like I’m a financial slave for the rest of my life” - welcome to a man's world.

“was out cold from stupidly drinking myself unconscious at Eisenhower Hall” - then how the hell would he know if she was raped? Sounds like a crock of shit to me.

Comment

the comments are gold

not sure who old dominion is but he's keeping up the front! haha
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

The Air Force study in the early 80's showed that 27% of rape accuses ADMITTED they had lied. I gotta' add here that my math does not show 27%, but more like 17%, but what do I know?

The sole criterion for labeling the charge as false was the accuser admitted it was a lie, period.

The Usual All Men Are Rapist Suspects immediately said, well, you can't trust women who admit they lied about being raped. Hahaha heeheehee hohoho. But, we can trust them when they claim they were raped?

So, having irrationally rejected the women's own retraction, they then summarily adjusted the numbers as low as 2%. Beam me up, Scotty. There is no intelligent life down here.

How have other civilizations treated rape charges? I realize some of you guys, blissfully obedient to feminism, dismiss the Bible as a fairy story. I can't criticize anyone who rejects the theology of the Bible. There are certainly other "holy books" that I rejected. But, there is a lot of culture in the Bible. And, some of the historical tales in it have been proven true. A recent one was a chapter which said the enemy burned Jerusalem. Recent diggings found ashes and burned wood down there.

Anyway, I digress. Hebrew law said that if a woman claimed rape in the outdoors, she was to be believed, because if she screamed for help, no one would hear.

But, if she claimed rape in the town, she had better scream bloody murder, because if there were no witnesses to her screams, she was to be horribly punished for lying about rape.

This tells me the ancient Hebrews had rape, and they had false rape charges as well.

What all this nonsense tells us is women and men should not serve together in the military. If women can be raped and no one can be sure if it is true, then keep men and women apart. Period. That is what the Army brass said many years ago, and they were correct.

The military is not there to make women feel better about themselves. How does that go? Their job is to break things and kill people. Anything that interferes with that job should be eliminated.

Comment

Working...
        X