I want to be equal to men.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be equal to men.

There is not links here... just something I have being thinking about for a while and I just want to put out there...

Feminism always claim that they want women to be equal to men... and it got me thinking... do they really have a movement to get women to be equal to me?

to me???

I mean... I am not handsome, or rich, or intelligent, or successful... why someone would like to be equal to me?

So I recall the examples that feminism gives, when they talk about women being equal to men... they talk about the CEOs fo the fortune 500 companies, they talk about people in the white house and the congress... they talk about the winners of the Nobel Prizes... in other words... the top 1% of men...

Feminism wants women to be equal to men...

Actually means: Feminism wants 100% of the women, to be equal to 1% of the men.

And I don't blame them... I would also like to be Bill Gates, or Steven Spielberg, or even Donald Trump... It must be nice...

Why there is not a movement to advance me into it?

I don't oppose women to be equal to men... I just... want to be equal to men too.

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    There is not links here... just something I have being thinking about for a while and I just want to put out there...

Feminism always claim that they want women to be equal to men... and it got me thinking... do they really have a movement to get women to be equal to me?

to me???

I mean... I am not handsome, or rich, or intelligent, or successful... why someone would like to be equal to me?

So I recall the examples that feminism gives, when they talk about women being equal to men... they talk about the CEOs fo the fortune 500 companies, they talk about people in the white house and the congress... they talk about the winners of the Nobel Prizes... in other words... the top 1% of men...

Feminism wants women to be equal to men...

Actually means: Feminism wants 100% of the women, to be equal to 1% of the men.

And I don't blame them... I would also like to be Bill Gates, or Steven Spielberg, or even Donald Trump... It must be nice...

Why there is not a movement to advance me into it?

I don't oppose women to be equal to men... I just... want to be equal to men too.

It's because women can't see the ineligible 80 % of the men. They can only see CEOs, rockstars and, of course, condemned murderers on death row.

M

Comment

I think the "equal to men" thing was a compensatory measure by women in response to post-industrialism/capitalism.

Post-industrialism/capitalism said, "Every man for himself."

And women said, "Well if there's gonna be no more families/communities then we want to be equal to the men."

In other words Feminism was a response to Capitalism and now serves as one of the tentacles of the capitalist system.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        Don't sell yourself short, you're one of the smarter/wiser people I've met in my life.

You may not be materially rich but I think you have the capacity to do anything you put your mind to.

Money is mundane power, it's not real power.

Comment

You're right, but I don't like to waste time destroying the arguments of feminism either. We, Men of the West, must dedicate our forces to achieve goals that make us free and happy. Equal to men, equal to men... Equal in what? If you want to have the same body as a man, you can have surgery or go to a gym, or even have surgery and have a penis inserted. And if on the other hand you think you are socially different from the man, explain what it is that you would like to have that you don't already have. Nonsense...

Comment

Working...
          X