Congratulating women on their day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulating women on their day...

To the women that decided not to abort the creatures: Happy Mothers Day!

To the women that decided to abort the creatures: Happy Murders Day!

Sometimes it seems like "Mother's Day" bleeds into a "Women's Day" It's like people forget that not all women are Mothers. Personally I don't think I owe any women other than my own mother any special treatment on Mother's Day.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I think that is because they are a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths... they even want to turn Father's Day intl a Woman's day...

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        I think that is because they are a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths... they even want to turn Father's Day intl a Woman's day...
        I can't imagine the shock to the system when the breed of narcissistic sociopaths discovers that they are actually second-rate on so many fields and levels.

I think that experience explains a lot of phenomena, personal and public ... being triggered ... creating safe spaces ... and all the rest; all to prevent having to face that affront to their self-adulation.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

I can't imagine the shock to the system when the breed of narcissistic sociopaths discovers that they are actually second-rate on so many fields and levels.

I think that experience explains a lot of phenomena, personal and public ... being triggered ... creating safe spaces ... and all the rest; all to prevent having to face that affront to their self-adulation.

M
          That is when they decided something must be wrong with the world... patriarchy must be the problem...

Comment

Working...
          X