Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SJW friend, in huge Jian Gho-mess

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My SJW friend, in huge Jian Gho-mess

    I've written here before about a friend of mine here in the Seattle area. I've known him for quite a while. He's become a somewhat successful tech journalist and has fallen in with that snobby journo crowd and become a raging SJW and liked to lecture me about my sexism against Zoe Quinn, etc.

    Anyways, those same folks have turned on him. Yesterday in The Stranger and today in Jezebel there are big long articles up there depicting him as this horrible abuser of women.

    I just found out about this about 30 minutes ago. Just stunned. I'm left wondering if this is the usual SJW smear job on innocent folk or if my friend really was a bad guy and became an SJW as cover, as is the case with a lot of these awful people?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Phobos View Post
    I've written here before about a friend of mine here in the Seattle area. I've known him for quite a while. He's become a somewhat successful tech journalist and has fallen in with that snobby journo crowd and become a raging SJW and liked to lecture me about my sexism against Zoe Quinn, etc.

    Anyways, those same folks have turned on him. Yesterday in The Stranger and today in Jezebel there are big long articles up there depicting him as this horrible abuser of women.

    I just found out about this about 30 minutes ago. Just stunned. I'm left wondering if this is the usual SJW smear job on innocent folk or if my friend really was a bad guy and became an SJW as cover, as is the case with a lot of these awful people?

    Just more proof that there is NO SUCH THING as a MALE FEMINIST.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

    Comment


    • #3
      Nobody trusts a turncoat, and nobody likes an Uncle Tom.

      It's okay to appreciate women's needs and wants and to respect them, but it's quite another to advocate for their advancement at the expense of men, especially when it's made abundantly clear that feminist women feel no such reciprocity toward men.

      And that's what feminism is all about: the advancement of women to the point that they have more than men.

      Not egalitarianism, which is perfectly fine, but superiority.

      It's unfortunate that this happened to your friend, but considering what you said: that he's basically a pretentious elitist and smug, self-righteous SJW, it's hard to feel sorry for him. Hopefully this is his wakeup call that equality is GREAT, but modern, Western feminism has nothing to do with equality.

      I'm leaning toward your friend being an actual SJW who's just getting punked now by the movement. If he really was an undercover narc he doesn't seem like much of a friend if he's not confiding in you about it.

      He's dealing with SJWs, not the Soviet government; the former aren't exactly Mensa material.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Phobos View Post
        I've written here before about a friend of mine here in the Seattle area. I've known him for quite a while. He's become a somewhat successful tech journalist and has fallen in with that snobby journo crowd and become a raging SJW and liked to lecture me about my sexism against Zoe Quinn, etc.

        Anyways, those same folks have turned on him. Yesterday in The Stranger and today in Jezebel there are big long articles up there depicting him as this horrible abuser of women.

        I just found out about this about 30 minutes ago. Just stunned. I'm left wondering if this is the usual SJW smear job on innocent folk or if my friend really was a bad guy and became an SJW as cover, as is the case with a lot of these awful people?
        I see that what he's being accused of is telling women he wants to audition them to put them in a porn, having consensual sex with him, and then not producing a porn with them.

        And now they're claiming this is rape, because their consent was conditional on him putting them in pornographic videos.

        Sort of seems very analogous to the scenario we were talking about where a man tells a prostitute his wallet is in the car and then drives away. It's fraud, but it just doesn't feel anything like rape.

        Comment


        • #5
          I didn't want to out myself by posting these, but my friend knew like half the population of the city, so....
          http://www.thestranger.com/feature/2...5/the-audition
          http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016...cebook-profile
          http://jezebel.com/six-women-claim-a...-po-1781506270
          https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/com...article_about/

          See, I don't know what to think after reading these. Is he a genuine creep or is he getting railroaded by the usual "morning after regrets-now it's rape" brigade?
          Last edited by Phobos; 06-16-2016, 10:05 PM. Reason: update

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Phobos View Post
            I didn't want to out myself by posting these, but my friend knew like half the population of the city, so....
            http://www.thestranger.com/feature/2...5/the-audition
            http://jezebel.com/six-women-claim-a...-po-1781506270
            https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/com...article_about/

            See, I don't know what to think after reading these. Is he a genuine creep or is he getting railroaded by the usual "morning after regrets-now it's rape" brigade?
            Given that two women have come forward officially with the same story, and there are believable reports of a dozen women who also have that story, I suspect he was indeed doing something really creepy.

            It wasn't sexual assault, though, and it was barely even illegal. It was presumably illegal to use Deja Stwalley's name, and that's about it. It's simply not against the law to audition a girl for a porn and then not hire her.
            Last edited by Mathison; 06-09-2016, 08:27 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Phobos View Post
              I didn't want to out myself by posting these, but my friend knew like half the population of the city, so....
              http://www.thestranger.com/feature/2...5/the-audition
              http://jezebel.com/six-women-claim-a...-po-1781506270
              https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/com...article_about/

              See, I don't know what to think after reading these. Is he a genuine creep or is he getting railroaded by the usual "morning after regrets-now it's rape" brigade?
              Could be, but still those women had sex with him to procure favors, whores don't get my sympathy.
              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YanCanCook View Post
                Nobody trusts a turncoat, and nobody likes an Uncle Tom.

                It's okay to appreciate women's needs and wants and to respect them, but it's quite another to advocate for their advancement at the expense of men, especially when it's made abundantly clear that feminist women feel no such reciprocity toward men.
                Yeah, it sounds like he deserves whatever happens to him. Maybe we could just tell him to contact Ghomeshi's lawyer and to be sure to keep all his emails...
                "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mathison View Post
                  I see that what he's being accused of is telling women he wants to audition them to put them in a porn, having consensual sex with him, and then not producing a porn with them.

                  And now they're claiming this is rape, because their consent was conditional on him putting them in pornographic videos.

                  Sort of seems very analogous to the scenario we were talking about where a man tells a prostitute his wallet is in the car and then drives away. It's fraud, but it just doesn't feel anything like rape.

                  How is auditioning them but not casting them anything at all like fraud or rape?

                  And it only matters if the guy drives away AFTER he has the sex with her. Then, and ONLY then, would he actually owe her the money for a service rendered.
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.
                  == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                  The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                    Could be, but still those women had sex with him to procure favors, whores don't get my sympathy.

                    So THEY were trying to take advantage of HIM while HE was trying to take advantage of THEM.

                    It sounds like it's just one fucking thing after another.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah, some of this sadly adds up. He would (accidentally?) email me from that seattle_talent email account sometimes and I always wondered what that was all about.

                      TBH, he was always a bit of a con artist. It could be annoying sometimes listening to his tall tales, but I learned to admire his skills after a while. He seemed to always have a girl that ranged from above average to attractive looks, albeit that certain Seattle type. The relationships wouldn't last long, but he would quickly have another girl to replace the last. He had no education above high school (if that) yet talked his way up and up into much better jobs than I could ever get.

                      That awful Seattle hipster SJW crowd he fell into due to his field though... they're eating him alive right now. His career that he built himself up from scratch is now gone due to those same people. No innocent until proven guilty with these people of course.

                      Yeah he was an SJW, but he was my friend long before that, so my feelings are so complicated.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        So THEY were trying to take advantage of HIM while HE was trying to take advantage of THEM.
                        Yeah, it sounds like it was a level playing field. Gals, Lefties and Feminists really seem to hate that...
                        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          How is auditioning them but not casting them anything at all like fraud or rape?

                          And it only matters if the guy drives away AFTER he has the sex with her. Then, and ONLY then, would he actually owe her the money for a service rendered.
                          Well, it seems he auditioned them for a job that didn't really exist. If he actually ever has paid a girl to act in a porn, that helps his case a lot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mathison View Post
                            If he actually ever has paid a girl to act in a porn, that helps his case a lot.
                            I can bring that up with him the next time I see him. I talked to him a little bit today, but I was mostly checking in on his well-being and making sure he wouldn't off himself under all this social justice bullying. (What's going on on Reddit and Facebook is much worse than these articles.) Didn't talk too much about the actual accusations, (I don't think he's allowed to talk about it anyways), but I did use terms like SJW and such and this time he didn't object. God this sucks. I didn't want my friend to have to learn this way.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dude, it's Seattle.

                              All the males are white hipster scum virtue-signaling each other to how "progressive" they are.

                              It's like a pack of hyenas.

                              Naturally they will eat their own.

                              I have to laugh at girls auditioning for porn that doesn't exist.

                              So in other words, they were using him to get famous, and he was using them for sex.

                              I would file that under "theft of services" like telling a hooker that your wallet is in your car and driving away.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X