Et tu Harry's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Et tu Harry's?

I'd like to go back to the day when razor companies sold me razors, without the side order of misandry.

Time to grow in my beard.

What did Harry's do? I know a lot of folks were going to switch to them after the Gillette thing.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Harry's jumped on to the toxic masculinity bandwagon on twitter, on international men's day, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by FailureToCrash View Post
        Harry's jumped on to the toxic masculinity bandwagon on twitter, on international men's day, no less.
        I never even heard of 'Harry's' but it's pretty sad... the world really does seem to want men all men to dedicate their lives to promoting and protecting females. I'm glad that I opted out.
        ~~~ PEr aRDUa ad asTrA ~~~
        (through adversity to the stars)

Comment

The tweet has apparently been taken down. It was worded vaguely, as if trying to strike a balance that wouldn't offend anybody.

Here's the thing: I'm not looking for a gender-group identity. I'm not going to attend a rally in search of a consensus on who I'm supposed to be "as a man." I'm an individual, not a role-bearer. Other people are free to live out the gender-role religion if that's their thing, but they can drop the proselytizing.

Comment

I seen a women in business show...…..harrys was touted as the most successful female run and capitalized startup.
            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
            X