Kim Davis gets memed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Davis gets memed

For those unaware, there's been a controversy of late in Kentucky where Kim Davis, an elected county clerk, refused to do her job by not issuing marriage licenses to gay couples because it's "against her religion" in direct violation of an order by the US Supreme Court. The meme generators have been going at it and she appears to be shaping up to be the new Big Red. Here's some choice pics:

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

A few more, thanks to the limit on image posting. :-/

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

wow some of these are sweet
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

hahahaha I love memes sometimes. They can really be funny, and true. Just like these for this fat sow.

Comment

A gay club refused entry to straights. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
          Muslim bakers refused to bake a gay wedding cake. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
          Muslim flight attendants refused to serve alcohol. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
          Muslim truck drivers refuse to haul alcohol. Oscamus Admin files suit in court FOR them. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
          Maybe good people of conscience would agree with you, if the hypocrisy didn't REEK!
          Its not about civil rights. Its about hate, and targeting Christians out of hate.
          If it doesn't apply to everyone, it means nothing. If your outrage is selective, ITS FAKE! And just a cover for hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
            A gay club refused entry to straights. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
            Muslim bakers refused to bake a gay wedding cake. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
            Muslim flight attendants refused to serve alcohol. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
            Muslim truck drivers refuse to haul alcohol. Oscamus Admin files suit in court FOR them. No one arrested, charged or jailed.
            Maybe good people of conscience would agree with you, if the hypocrisy didn't REEK!
            Its not about civil rights. Its about hate, and targeting Christians out of hate.
            If it doesn't apply to everyone, it means nothing. If your outrage is selective, ITS FAKE! And just a cover for hate.
            There's no hypocrisy at all here. Let's analyse these situations, shall we? A gay club. Muslim bakers. Muslim flight attendants. Muslim truck drivers. Christian elected government official. See the difference? The first 4 are businesses. The last one is an elected government office, elected of the people, by the people and for the people. That means ALL people, whether you approve of them or not. Once you swear that oath of office, you can't simply refuse to serve because you have reservations about some of the people you're supposed to be serving. No, i'm not saying it just because she's Christian. I'd be saying this about any pampered entitlement princess in office, whether it's male, female, transgendered, black, white, red, yellow, brown, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or any other religion or non-religion you could name (eg. Atheist). There's no such thing as a Constitutional separation of Business and State, but there IS such a separation of Church and State. Finally, here's a couple more memes, this time from Plummer's old friend, Doctor Spock from Star Wars. The last 2, when I saw them, were simply too good to pass up.

Comment

The best so far:

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, SST. I really needed that. :-)

Comment

Kim Davis has taken off like wildfire over at Know Your Meme and has FAR more posted about her over the past month than Big Red has posted about her in the past 3 years. Who would have guessed? Anyhoo, here's some more memes for your reading pleasure:

Comment

Kim Davis Loses Another Appeal of Marriage Equality Ruling
                    http://www.advocate.com/marriage-equ...es-court-again
                    Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
                    Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

Working...
                    X