Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminist double-standards. The bumper sticker.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminist double-standards. The bumper sticker.

The best part was my punk rock 15-year-old daughter walking in a while ago while I was cleaning up the femi-fist graphic. She looked at my computer screen and said with a grin, "Okaay, dad. What're you doing?"

I made the text layers visible and she started cracking up. She's drowning in feminism at her high school and has decided that her teenaged "throw a brick through the windows of authority" stance includes institutional feminism as a target and I couldn't be happier.

It was suggested that it would be less confusing to some if I added another line.

Last edited by humann 2; 11-05-2015, 08:16 AM.

Hehe, bullseye!
    It wouldn't surprise me if a certain percentage of feminists were so unaware they thought this was pro-fem. Kind of like the liberal bumper sticker that says, "Lobotomize Republicans"
    Making them into dems, I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by humann 2 View Post
      The best part was my punk rock 15-year-old daughter walking in a while ago while I was cleaning up the femi-fist graphic. She looked at my computer screen and said with a grin, "Okaay, dad. What're you doing?"

I made the text layers visible and she started cracking up. She's drowning in feminism at her high school and has decided that her teenaged "throw a brick through the windows of authority" stance includes institutional feminism as a target and I couldn't be happier.

It was suggested that it would be less confusing to some if I added another line.

Love yr work . :-)
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

can anyone get these printed?

i used to work in printing.. would have been able to back then but right now would cost full price for me.

we could all chip into a paypal acount or something and get some and spread them around ;]
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
          can anyone get these printed?

i used to work in printing.. would have been able to back then but right now would cost full price for me.

we could all chip into a paypal acount or something and get some and spread them around ;]
          I'm between jobs and a bit low on funds right now but if you want to make this happen I can send you the original higher-quality vector art. Thanks for liking it enough to consider getting them out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
            Hehe, bullseye!
            It wouldn't surprise me if a certain percentage of feminists were so unaware they thought this was pro-fem. Kind of like the liberal bumper sticker that says, "Lobotomize Republicans"

I have that problem a lot with the graphics I make. Using logos or other imagery ironically will always be misunderstood by many. Such graphics are misunderstood by an increasing percent of people that correlates with the increasing subtlety of the joke. Wast ever thus :-(

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              Love yr work . :-)

Thanks Matrix, but I need to give my insomnia some credit too ;-)

Comment

I'm between jobs and a bit low on funds right now but if you want to make this happen I can send you the original higher-quality vector art. Thanks for liking it enough to consider getting them out there.

you and me both! haha

but if we can get someone interested enough to bite would be worth doing.
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I'll take one.
                  OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Comment

I approve of this message!! Where can I get one??
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                      Hehe, bullseye!

Lobotomize Republicans
                      Become a Democrat!

Like that?

Comment

I'd chip in. These are really good.

Comment

Working...
                        X