Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I make a lot of these on my phone. Mostly for internet arguments with feminists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I make a lot of these on my phone. Mostly for internet arguments with feminists.

Many of them are context-of-thread dependent but I'm including them anyway. Trust me they were funny among the rest of there comments. Limit here is apparently four images per post so I'm going to try not to clog up the forum by keeping all the subsequent posts as replies to myself. Even though i suspect there's a limit to the number of replies one can make to oneself, lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

These first three were from a thread where women were complaining about how oppressed and enraged they were when men (even their husbands and boyfriends) used terms of endearment that are considered diminutive and offensive to strong womyn everywhere.

Comment

Comment

This was in reply to a single woman who said she preferred dating Mr. Smirnoff to dating men.

Comment

And of course one of my troll avatars:

And finally a couple about other SJW "issues":

I've made a lot more of these over the years but they're on another computer that needs a new video card.

Comment

Working...
                      X