Politically Corrected poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politically Corrected poster

Recently the Facebook group "meninist" posted a poster showing the inequality on the different expectations for men and women, here the original art:

https://www.facebook.com/TheMeninist...e=3&permPage=1

So a Facebook user liked the poster and he re-posted it on his page, to his tragedy his own mother went nuts over it. Apparently she is fat and so she think that "don't be too fat" is one too many expectations for women. This article reports the exchange and the several messages the mother sent:

http://mic.com/articles/139505/a-fac...mom#.cAlIMQsK7

As we learn, the mother claims that she is fat because of her pregnancy, so it is literally her son's fault that she is so fat, and she is upset that he thinks fat women are not attractive.

So, as a social service, I decided to edit the original poster to a politically corrected version where no women can be offended. I don't have a Facebook page, so If anyone here can make this group aware of the politically corrected version, please do, as I think it is very important that men can share the poster without offending any women:

PC poster.jpg

I just came across this one on Cheezeburger today when I was reading the Arson, Murder and Jaywalking page over at TV Tropes. Sadly, the copy they have there is no better than this one. It sure would be nice to find a copy without all the fringing and actually be able to read what it says on the right hand picture. :-/ Anyhoo, here's a few more awesome ones from the same page. :-)

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
    X