Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Amusing Gendered Images...

Hey, guys, I am lost in this ocean of pictures and threads. I don't even know if the picture I am looking for was in this thread, but I saw a comic with multiple, uh, panels I think they are called (the boxes), and it was of Warren Ferral (I think) doing a bit in a University Lecture where he says he will write a word down and he wants people to shout down everything they think of immediately. He writes woman and they make a list of good things, then he writes man and they make a list of bad things, and then he asks them to define sexism.

Help me find it please!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by ComradePrescott
      Hey, guys, I am lost in this ocean of pictures and threads. I don't even know if the picture I am looking for was in this thread, but I saw a comic with multiple, uh, panels I think they are called (the boxes), and it was of Warren Farrell (I think) doing a bit in a University Lecture where he says he will write a word down and he wants people to shout down everything they think of immediately. He writes woman and they make a list of good things, then he writes man and they make a list of bad things, and then he asks them to define sexism.

Help me find it please!
      http://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for-men/images/brainstorming-the-psychology-of-hate/
      This one? Yeah, I couldn't find it either. Had to ask Paul where it was.
      The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Thank you very much!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
              I totally had to reply on youtube to this video...this made my brain hurt. Here is what I put:

"This video was "pathetic" Over half of the men that are MGTOW are men that have chosen this path not for attention, but because they can't find any woman to justify them otherwise. Feminism suppresses a lot of the male psyche by completely taking control of court rooms in divorce cases, turning men into a scapegoat for everything, and making men think they have to marry in order to have a happy successful life. MGTOW have been cheated in some way by the feminist realm and when they go to voice their own opinion it is stifled as being "not understanding or chauvinistic" This video IS the reason these men don't like women anymore. Instead of calling them pathetic try to understand their POV on things, ask them why they feel that way, and respect their opinion. It's gotta be hard living in a world where if a male speaks up against a woman he is seen as a sexist jerk. Feminism is not about gender equality, it is about stifling the male gender. If people are truly for "gender equality" then they should not go under a name, feminism, that already is biased in one way towards the female group. I am heavily disappointed in this video."

I am curious if she would respond or not...

Comment

• You can tell MGTOW struck a nerve with her. She strikes me as bipolar with her disconnected thoughts and repetitive speech. What's with the 3 minute rant of animal videos and clips? MGTOWs will never know the joy of watching animal clips?

She brings it home at the end with her admission into the psyche ward. Her experience from being committed to the mental hospital and her in-depth discussion with delusional, psychotic and schizophrenic women is the source for her realization that MGTOWs have mental issues.

Boy, yeah... This is what a feminist looks like.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• NSFW... ...
                    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• This is a woman who is saying all this to please her feminist friends, in order to fit in, yet you can tell from the softness that comes into her tone of voice at times that she actually sympathizes with MGTOW men in a way, though doesn't want to fully admit it. She does know there are cruel women out there who can be hurtful, and I think she sort of knows why some men would feel hurt badly enough to do the MGTOW thing -- you can hear it in her tone of voice. But, at the same time, it's like she feels obliged by her feminist friends to put on a stiff upper lip and express no sympathy and say she thinks men like that are just pathetic. Women are strange the way they will go with the flow, but at the same time, you can tell things from their tones of voice.

The social and dating world really has become very toxic. Women are encouraged to be mean girls, and men are encouraged to be mean girls too. That all adds up, and creates a lot of pain in a lot of people. I think this woman sort of understands that, yet does not want to break away from her feminist friends. That's my take on just the part I have viewed. Listen to her tone of voice. Underneath it all, she sort of has this nurturing quality when it comes to men.

Comment

• Watched the rest of her video. I think she is genuinely sincere in her own way. And also she is friends with a bunch of women who subscribe to feminism for whatever reason, but they are a little group of women who sort of have their own ideas as to what feminism is. There maybe this impersonal legal system that works like a monstrous machine that is connected to "feminism" -- aka, feminist governance -- they'd generally tend to insist "that's not feminism." And they want it not to be feminism, but just wanting it not to be feminism doesn't make it not feminism. They are nice women, they want to do what's in their self interests, they want to insist nothing that is in their self interests could possibly be a bad thing for others -- if anyone claims that, it's the other person's fault, those are their issues they need to work out in their heads.

I do personally think modern feminism and its ideology is only a piece of a larger puzzle and it's the interaction with other things that really makes it toxic. But I do think, if you know enough about the various ins and outs of the system, you sort of understand how the thinking of feminism is a problem -- at the same time, it tends to spawn a backlash which is a problem in and of itself. The Marxist theory at the heart of it also shows itself up in other movements, and always has the same divisive effect. That's why I say feminism is only one piece of the problem but not necessary the whole problem.

The main issue is, the mainstream media systematically covers up various facts that would expose modern feminism as a bit of a fraud. It would help particularly if they covered ways in which feminists could be said to be subtly blocking any pro woman agenda items that would work to the detriment of their corporate doners (think, family flexibility issues -- which aren't necessarily about family leave, computerization and technology allows for lots of possibilities for flexibility which aren't being explored, and I think the funders of feminism which include the oil and auto industries have an interest in preventing such possibilities from being fully explored).

There are also complicated labor politics issues where, if you fully understand them, I think you could see certain mainstream feminists as cleverly helping corporations block measures that would give workers better bargaining power with respect to their wages. Issues like that, if exposed, would end this group-think hold feminists have over some, and once one element of feminism is sufficiently badly discredited, the whole rest of the feminist bible would instantly be called into question by those group think types.

I do think, the only reason why so many people agree to shove feminism's dirty laundry under the rug is because of heavy corporate backing. It's always something that can be broken and, once broken, it's like a house of cards where you take the bottom card out, and the rest of it topples over.

Comment

• I've had this one posted by several friends recently. Rather mild, but it still gets to the heart of typical blue pill logic - give her WHATEVER she wants, or else she'll withdraw affection from you. And of course this behavior is ENCOURAGED, because in their logic, it's better to be a compliant, obedient partner, with no free will or dignity whatsoever, than to stand your ground and be an independent fucking human being! Because if you did that, then you might lose access to the sacred va-jay-jay...
                          Attached Files
                          The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

Comment

• Originally posted by Humansplaining w/ Jarred View Post
                            I've had this one posted by several friends recently. Rather mild, but it still gets to the heart of typical blue pill logic - give her WHATEVER she wants, or else she'll withdraw affection from you. And of course this behavior is ENCOURAGED, because in their logic, it's better to be a compliant, obedient partner, with no free will or dignity whatsoever, than to stand your ground and be an independent fucking human being! Because if you did that, then you might lose access to the sacred va-jay-jay...
                            How could you not want a cat?

The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                              NSFW... ...

Lmfao thanks for that, I look forward to having a little fun with it. :P
                              The feminist movement is just not compatible with happiness. They are not for equality; they want to kill everything masculine, ~Phyllis Schlafly.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh scruff, you've just lucked out; or maybe you're just a good little...

Cats, they have plans...

RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Working...
                                X