No announcement yet.

Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been stewing on this for some months now, and it bothers the fuck outta me. Please tell me I'm not the only one to have noticed this. When a man fist salutes, they bare their knuckles; but when a woman fist salutes, she bares her wrist.Not exactly the best marketing tool for empowerment, but when the femtards co-opted the victimhood of the civil movement, they also co-opted the salute.

Pst... notice the burdensome long nails on those cackhanded slaves of patriarchy.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• I've noticed the nails but not the wrist versus knuckles. Women tend to have much smaller hands...maybe that's why I haven't.

lol @ the honest trailers. Those are great! I'm gonna share.
      "It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
        I've been stewing on this for some months now, and it bothers the fuck outta me. Please tell me I'm not the only one to have noticed this. When a man fist salutes, they bare their knuckles; but when a woman fist salutes, she bares her wrist.Not exactly the best marketing tool for empowerment, but when the femtards co-opted the victimhood of the civil movement, they also co-opted the salute.

Pst... notice the burdensome long nails on those cackhanded slaves of patriarchy.
        You mean the "kill whitey" racist salute?
        I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

• The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

• Would the 24-year old offended woman happen to be Michelle Chapman by any chance? If so, then it turns out that she sent the offensive Facebook messages herself using alternate accounts, then reported them to the police claiming they were from her family. Here's the kicker: the police found out that she actually sent the messages to herself, and jailed her for trying to frame her family members. Here's what her attorney had to say:

Martin Pearce, for the defence, said Chapman suffers from mental health problems.

He said: ‘She says she wishes she had not done it and she says she understands the impact on the victims.’

Her husband, Glyn Chapman, 57, said afterwards that he will be standing by his wife: ‘She is the victim, she has mental health issues and it was a cry for help.

‘She has not had the help she needs. This is what you do when you’re in desperate, desperate need of help – you scream out.’
            Here's a picture of the grrl:

Also, I just can't help it, the resemblance is just...

Last edited by Smiles; 05-03-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiles View Post
              Would the 24-year old offended woman happen to be Michelle Chapman by any chance? If so, then it turns out that she sent the offensive Facebook messages herself using alternate accounts, then reported them to the police claiming they were from her family. Here's the kicker: the police found out that she actually sent the messages to herself, and jailed her for trying to frame her family members. Here's what her attorney had to say:

Here's a picture of the grrl:

Also, I just can't help it, the resemblance is just...

Damn you. I was in the middle of dinner. *hurls*

That image almost put me off my sushi. And it was the only meal I had today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                It's even more well played than they claim. It's only when it's combined with the hiragana suffix -shii (kashimashii) that it becomes boisterous or noisy. On its own (kan), it means wicked or immoral. When combined with the suffix -suru (kansuru) ir means to commit adultery, fornication or rape. When combined with other kanji, it could mean adulterer, crook, wily fellow, adultery as an act, adultery as a crime, evil design, illicit intercourse, adulteress, treacherous, gang rape, bestiality or incest. As far as positive meanings go, there's... absolutely nothing. Well played indeed.
                When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• So I was going about my business when I stumbled across this, turns out feminists haven't changed that much over the years.

"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
                    So I was going about my business when I stumbled across this, turns out feminists haven't changed that much over the years.

Males in drag, right?? It's a pro-drinking ad, right???
                    I mean, the mere thought of having to kiss any one of those women would be sufficient to turn me into an alcoholic for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimski View Post
                      Males in drag, right?? It's a pro-drinking ad, right???
                      I mean, the mere thought of having to kiss any one of those women would be sufficient to turn me into an alcoholic for life.
                      nope, that's a group photo of the Anti-Saloon League with their slogan. go ahead tell me that is not the women's studies class of 1890.

lets compare to the women of the Era who weren't trying to deny other peoples freedom (at least regarding alcohol)

any questions?
                      "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
                        So I was going about my business when I stumbled across this, turns out feminists haven't changed that much over the years.

Well, they just ruined their chances to catch someone. The only way they would even get a man is if he is in the "party till she's cute" mode, or on "no shame" night.

My gods. There isn't enough alcohol on the planet to want me to get near them, then or now.

Comment

• "It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by godtherapist
                            Do you listen to PostModernJukebox?
                            The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

• Hey All, Samwise here. Long time been around, hardly ever post. I came looking for a meme-picture that describes the gross dismissal of boys demonstrated by the global ignorance of the massacre of boys in Nigeria vis a vis the explosion of support for the kidnapped girls in Nigeria.

Would love to see what those of you who are pic-meisters can make for us here.

Sam

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Working...
                                X