Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComradePrescott
      I don't know if this is true, but I find it funny if so.
      I can't remember which city; but there's a whole city which has crosswalk buttons that don't work, they're there for the placebo affect of... control.
      RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComradePrescott
        I don't know if this is true, but I find it funny if so.
        My wife told me recently that this is true.. And she's researching the shit out of these topics right now. Also it turns out that the baby when left to it's own devices after birth (Comatose mother) will crawl and climb up towards the nipple and start to suckle on it's own. It then immediately loses the ability to crawl untill a few months after when it relearns to do it.

Nature is pretty powerful.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                    First Rule of Fight Club...
                    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                    AVFM Mission Statement
                    sigpic

Comment

• ^ I guess that is what is that mans main problem. He let's feelings dictate him rather than standing up on what he believes is right and good for him. Reflecting yourself through others opinions and attitudes is a sure road to disappoitment. You can never satisfy all. If he would be the opposite of a guy who takes strap-on in his anus then some would still dislike or hate him being too macho. Feminism isn't about helping guys like these getting the respect or acceptance they deserve. Not that anyone are given respect automatically but respect and acceptance in human society is earned. It is a silly dream to believe that people would become such that they accept everyone and everything. Taking strap-on in anus just isn't seen manly these days. However in certain times of human history it would have been seen as fine and even manly. So take strap-on in anus but don't whine about not everyone else seeing it as manly. Maybe keep the information to yourself because i'm pretty sure that information doesn't actually interest many people or have an effect on anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotViking? View Post
                        ^ I guess that is what is that mans main problem. He let's feelings dictate him rather than standing up on what he believes is right and good for him. Reflecting yourself through others opinions and attitudes is a sure road to disappoitment. You can never satisfy all. If he would be the opposite of a guy who takes strap-on in his anus then some would still dislike or hate him being too macho. Feminism isn't about helping guys like these getting the respect or acceptance they deserve. Not that anyone are given respect automatically but respect and acceptance in human society is earned. It is a silly dream to believe that people would become such that they accept everyone and everything. Taking strap-on in anus just isn't seen manly these days. However in certain times of human history it would have been seen as fine and even manly. So take strap-on in anus but don't whine about not everyone else seeing it as manly. Maybe keep the information to yourself because i'm pretty sure that information doesn't actually interest many people or have an effect on anything.
                        It reminds me of BananaGate where Feminists leaked a video and pics sent to a girlfriend by of one largest atheist commentators on the web. Uncomfortable to watch but he handled it well stating "I was not embarrassed at the time and I'm not embarrassed now." With that the scandal blew over quickly and his subs did not suffer for the wear.
                        ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                        virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                        AVFM Mission Statement
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                          It reminds me of BananaGate where Feminists leaked a video and pics sent to a girlfriend by of one largest atheist commentators on the web. Uncomfortable to watch but he handled it well stating "I was not embarrassed at the time and I'm not embarrassed now." With that the scandal blew over quickly and his subs did not suffer for the wear.
                          I didn't even know about that even though i have watched amazingatheists videos. Not the old ones though. But it has seem to me that sexually he isn't the norm anyways. I thought he did take something in anus. Many times there are interesting topics and observations in those videos.

Like virtual rape epidemic by modders. And it is legit news on tv, so funny. Or sad. Dangerous maybe. And the ironical thing is that example virtual rape epidemic by modders is aired in the main news in the west and its supposed to be a fact, a real problem and important/significant enough to let everyone know and such. And when an individual privately sticks something in his anus on video its also important or relevant to publish. I can't see why but for the reasons so people have the chance to judge him by sticking up things in his anus. Because after all it is peoples anus not his own anus. So naturally people should and have the justification to judge his behaviour towards himself/his anus.

More just entertainment than anything i think the amazingatheist channel. But certainly those sticking things in his anus videos will/do affect his reputation.

Comment

• Dear god why did I google bananagate.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                              He doesn't need feminism to help him not feel unmanly for enjoying his girlfriend's strap on. He needs to make a few friends in hyper masculine military style professions like the air force.

I once remember talking to a very well endowed gay man who used to work in the air force and still would have occasional fun with many of his "straight married" buddies he has known for a long time.

It wasn't a strap on they really enjoyed. They enjoyed the real thing.

But they were very macho about the way they went about it.

They would get all....you know how really macho guys talk. They'd be like saying "oooooh yes .... f*ck that h*le oh yes put it in my p*ssy! oh yes harder!!! Harder!!!!!"
                              Last edited by dmschlom; 12-13-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe we've gone off topic on the "amusing gendered images" thread... ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X