Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• sorry for the size i couldn't find a smaller one
      "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
      Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
      and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
      high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
      than do thousands of anonymous voters."
      Vaclav Havel
      'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

• Bonus http://imgur.com/gallery/JFSaD

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
          LOL

P.S
          I hate how it forces me to write something longer than LOL
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
            Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
            and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
            high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
            than do thousands of anonymous voters."
            Vaclav Havel
            'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
              I know I already commented on this, but I love how this so quickly shows how a woman can seem so nice and harmless and how she goes to total insane bitch in 3 seconds flat.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• 3933-large-3933-4164767_700b_v2.jpg

How far are we from this?

Comment

• Originally posted by kindersprise View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1239[/ATTACH]

How far are we from this?
                      Already exists.
                      RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

• Gkv69Hf.jpg

Why I think that this will sooner change stuff than MRM?

Comment

• Comment

• I literally laughed at the zombie pic for much longer than I should

Comment

• #575 - I did once encounter, at an 'alternative' fair, a stall of feminists promoting a campaign for greater equality of sentencing in spousal murder cases. That is, they argued that men could get away with it by claiming provocation, in the moment, whereas husband-killers often wait until the man is sleeping to get their 'revenge'. They were genuinely arguing that women should be allowed to kill their husbands as they slept. So yeah, kind of an 'amusing image', but also scarily true...

Comment

• you have probably seen this but if not, enjoy. BTW my 18 year old son sent me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Comment

Working...
                                X