Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kindersprise View Post
    you have probably seen this but if not, enjoy. BTW my 18 year old son sent me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
    I had an ex name Tiffany. This explains a lot. And that I was flirting waaaaaay into the danger zone when I was dating her.

Comment

• Originally posted by kindersprise View Post
      you have probably seen this but if not, enjoy. BTW my 18 year old son sent me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
      The author make second interview.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bortasz View Post
          The way she looks down on the left and looks straight on the right makes me think she is looking in his eyes on the right and looking at his cock on the left. Because he is also naked on the left.

I laughed more because of this thought.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• <snip> GOM
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 04-01-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bortasz View Post

<snip> GOM
              We do not support violence or threats of violence under any guise.
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, over the top, mate. Even as a joke. I think some jokes can't really be given the tone they need in writing anyway.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• Here's a handy tutorial on the effects of Cultural Marxism on the average Millennial
                      Attached Files
                      The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

Comment

• accidentally showing the real motive of the 'rape culture' hysteria.

(also punctuation matters)
                        "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                          Funny, some company got raked over the coals for their bikini model ads, because the woman in the bikini was eye-popping delicious! But not this? Why? Because she is fat? Sort of betrays their selective outrage. If its selective, its fake. Feminist Hypocrisy. But, I repeat myself.

Comment

• I saw this on a billboard on my way in to work this morning. Laughed so hard I almost had to pull over. They had it on their website too...

It's an ad for a company that does oil changes.

_

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

• Most new cars have oil monitors now that let you know when the oil needs changing.....so that's now "Patriarchal Oppression"? Instead, you should say, just flip a coin?
                              Actually, these places try to get everyone to come in every 3000 miles, to maximize profit with unnecessary oil changes. Now they are disguising it as "empowerment"?
                              And of course, knowing that audience, it will work like a charm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                                Most new cars have oil monitors now that let you know when the oil needs changing.....so that's now "Patriarchal Oppression"? Instead, you should say, just flip a coin?
                                Actually, these places try to get everyone to come in every 3000 miles, to maximize profit with unnecessary oil changes. Now they are disguising it as "empowerment"?
                                And of course, knowing that audience, it will work like a charm.
                                I love the play on the pro-choice slogan: Your body your choice.

It's like.. the computer is a tool of the patriarchy. Get your computer out of my oil pan!
                                _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

Working...
                                X