No announcement yet.

Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm I never thought of it like a car going to the Gyno before.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Underscore View Post
      I saw this on a billboard on my way in to work this morning. Laughed so hard I almost had to pull over. They had it on their website too...

It's an ad for a company that does oil changes.

It all started with this:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...beration/?_r=0

And, yes, it would seem that consumer demographic is exactly that gullible, if you just use the right bait.

Comment

• I'm posting this meme because I love this kid. If you don't know the background I'll add a link to his video bellow:

listen-listen-listen.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFYsJYPye94
        Attached Files
        ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
        virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
        AVFM Mission Statement
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimski View Post
          It all started with this:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...beration/?_r=0

And, yes, it would seem that consumer demographic is exactly that gullible, if you just use the right bait.
          Two big ones: White wine, and this "vodka and lemon in bottles for kids" goo. ... "Breezers" ...?

German white wine growers in the 70s were desperate to turn dropping sales, and found out that young women were the least likely to drink stodgy old white wine. Commercials: Two young women sitting on the terrace of some french castle drinking Chardonnay. And today ...?
          American lemon growers in the 80s were desperate to turn dropping sales, and found out that young women were the least likely to purchase anything with lemon. Packaging: lemon juice laced with alcohol and heavily sweetened marketed to teenage girls.
          Hook, line, sinker.
          Oh, and, yes, feminism.

M

Comment

• This is pretty funny.
            _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

• "There are times that I want to be taken seriously. Those times, I don't wear *this* shirt."

Last edited by Usagi Yojimbo; 07-17-2015, 02:01 AM. Reason: source video found

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                the funniest thing is that I like to pretend his mother actually said those things off camera, rather than it being a skit.

Comment

• All it takes is a little friend to help...

Comment

• sandwich.jpg Why? Do I look fat? I'm sexy just the way I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imdefender View Post

Classic. ROTFL!
                      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                      It's time to call it out for what it is.
                      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
                        Well, they just ruined their chances to catch someone. The only way they would even get a man is if he is in the "party till she's cute" mode, or on "no shame" night.

My gods. There isn't enough alcohol on the planet to want me to get near them, then or now.

Especially not now.
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.
                        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• i completely swear to you i have had EXACTLY this happen, a long term partner had a dream about me having sex with a woman she is jealous of FROM A FORUM IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, i genuinely had to give her psychotherapy for hours until it stopped bothering her
                          "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                          Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                          and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                          high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                          than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                          Vaclav Havel
                          'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• Couldn't resist.
                              Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                              "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

• inappropriate image's inappropriateness compounded by my inappropriate laughter

Comment

Working...
                                X