No announcement yet.

Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one that I just found linked on Breitbart.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
          going back through this thread for the laughs

.... just remembered that I'm 33 and just binge watched Dragon Ball and am onto the Goku vs Vegeta fight in DBZ.... But, then again, so did my wife.....

Comment

• I've been working on this one for a while now. Feel free to post your own examples as a response.
            Attached Files
            The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

Comment

• Some times a feminised man doesn't follow logic.

urinal.jpg

Comment

• sh9NXMR.jpg

Actually took me a second to get it.

Comment

• Comment

• skank.jpg
                    Al Bundy. I understand him now.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

• This made me snicker.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Amusing gendered images

I have no idea what happened to the old thread, but here's something to start it off again...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• crappy attitude.jpg
                            Feminists can have an attitude.

Comment

• When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Comment

• When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Comment

Working...
                                X