Amusing Gendered Images...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xlarge.jpg
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• https://returntonow.net/wp-content/u...tion-nutr.jpeg

we should make one of these .. for females.. becoming a huge whale or a entitled cunt. lol
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• [ATTACH]n1785[/ATTACH]
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform

Comment

• Male Feminist Allies - DiVshzzWsAAr-WE.jpg
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

• Recently I saw a promo for a tv show on Sky from a few years back, the shows subject being how funny it is to see men hit in the groin, with a photo of a man holding his groin in pain. So I deleted the man and replaced him with a drawing I did showing a woman in the same painful predicament, as you can see. I thought about posting these pics on Facebook, but then thought that while FB would have no prob with a pic of a man with a pain filled groin, a woman suffering the same would be woman hating. That's the double standard of our society. Cassie Jaye said a common complaint of MRA activists is that male lives are seen as less important than women's, and of course that's reflected in the media. While I'm sure FB would ban me if I posted these pics there, others may not, so I'll try a few, starting with Breitbart, who I've just sent them to.

Comment

Working...
              X