Who are the REAL "People of colour"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the REAL "People of colour"?

Sorry, but I don't know how to hotlink the picture from FaceBook and make it stick. Here's the link.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    Sorry, but I don't know how to hotlink the picture from FaceBook and make it stick. Here's the link.

Nothing there.

One thing you could do if you want, is to download the picture to your own system, and then re-upload it here when you make the post. I do that sometimes, particularly for pictures I see on Facebook.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Here you go.

16649359_1847918648786794_8030269619934872256_n.jpg
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
        Here you go.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2034[/ATTACH]

It's just like Men are an actual minority, and yet somehow *women* have "minority" status.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
        X