X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Johnson - That's My Son - Christianity - Family

http://www.betterdads.net/about-us

Seems legit (no sarcasm).

Better Dads is an international fathering skills and family relations organization dedicated to helping people in the community by offering education in areas such as fathering, parenting, mentoring boys, single and/or married moms raising boys, healthy masculinity, marriage, and family relationships. We believe that good fathers and good men make a difference in any culture. However, we recognize that people who have grown up without a positive male influence in their lives do not understand how to pass that legacy on to the next generation. Foundationally, we believe changes will happen through promoting and championing responsible fatherhood in men, growing boys to become good husbands and fathers, and providing positive male role models and mentors for fatherless boys.

That's...that's awesome. How did you find out about these folks?
    "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

I'm at the coffeehouse. The radio was tuned to a Christian station known as K-Love. K-Love ran an advertisement.

Comment

Hmmmm...perhaps more research followed by the extension of an invitation to join force?
        "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

More research to be sure. He might make a very good candidate as a speaker at next year's ICMI. Worth consideration, anyway.

Comment

alarm bells are ringing in my head, oh I hope this isn't another kimmel...
            Men are sponsoring their own muggers - Mike Buchanan

Comment

Originally posted by DxM Scotty MxD View Post
              alarm bells are ringing in my head, oh I hope this isn't another kimmel...
              http://authorrickjohnson.blogspot.co...and-slugs.html
              Doubtful.
              The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

I'm not so convinced, though:

1: Nowhere do they mention single dads.

2: Will they promote responsible motherhood together with fatherhood?
                Don\'t ask for change. Let\'s be the change.

Comment

I may or may not have heard one of Rick Johnson's sermons before on YT. Is he the guy who says 'bitch' is a sign of our societal failure as men?
                  I think you know me well.

Comment

Working...
                  X