No announcement yet.

The predatory female, an online book …

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a good book, but the linked copy is crap quality. Among other things, pages 26 and 27 are completely missing and when you get to the forms starting around page 106, they're nothing but complete gibberish. I have a much cleaner, COMPLETE copy that I can upload somewhere if someone knows of a good place to do so. Good luck on getting copies from the publisher, as it's been our of print now for over a decade. As far as copyright goes, the author died 5 years back, so it's not like he's going to be missing out on any royalties.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...Rid=119042995&
    Last edited by Kosh67; 08-19-2015, 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling corrections, added "find a grave" link.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
      It is a good book, but the linked copy is crap quality. Among other things, pages 26 and 27 are completely missing and when you get to the forms starting around page 106, they're nothing but complete gibberish. I have a much cleaner, COMPLETE copy that I can upload somewhere if someone knows of a good place to do so. Good luck on getting copies from the publisher, as it's been our of print now for over a decade. As far as copyright goes, the author died 5 years back, so it's not like he's going to be missing out on any royalties.

I'd be interested in a good copy. Dropbox might be an option?
      PC stands for "Pussy Crushing"

Comment

Things need to change in our culture. I am going to share this on some sites. Needs to be distributed far and wide.

Comment

I just got a reminder from someone here that I still needed to upload the "clean" copy of this book. You can now download it here. It doesn't have the original page numbers, but what it DOES have is...

- consistent page sizes.
          - pristine quality text thanks to the best OCR hardware available... vision.
          - reconstructions of every form that was turned to crap in the other scan.
          - expanded to standard letter size paper to minimise the number of pages, yet still be printable on a standard printer.
          - the COMPLETE text of the book, with absolutely nothing missing.

I have no idea what sort of hosting policy this place has, so make sure to download it while you can. If the mods are OK with it, I suppose I can also upload it as an attachment here. The raw PDF is 402K. It can also be uploaded as a 372K zip file.
          When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

I just got a reminder from someone here that I still needed to upload the "clean" copy of this book. You can now download it here. It doesn't have the original page numbers, but what it DOES have is...

- consistent page sizes.
            - pristine quality text thanks to the best OCR hardware available... vision.
            - reconstructions of every form that was turned to crap in the other scan.
            - expanded to standard letter size paper to minimise the number of pages, yet still be printable on a standard printer.
            - the COMPLETE text of the book, with absolutely nothing missing.

I have no idea what sort of hosting policy this place has, so make sure to download it while you can. If the mods are OK with it, I suppose I can also upload it as an attachment here. The raw PDF is 402K. It can also be uploaded as a 372K zip file.
            Not sure when I'm going to read it, but on a quick scan it looks pretty clean. If I get the notion and the opportunity concurrently then I might try converting it to an epub.

Thanks.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

You're welcome. BTW, it's not just "pretty clean", it's absolutely pristine. To show just how vastly improved it is over the original, check out the forms on PDF pages 112-121 in the original, especially pages 115 and 117-121. Once you've had enough of the "what the fuck is this crap?" reaction, check out the SAME forms on pages 50-59 in the new version, especially pages 53 and 55-59. Quite a difference, wouldn't you agree? :-) Those tables might also make converting to ePub problematic, given the size of the text and the spacing required. If anyone needs this in A4 format instead, you can now download it here.

Comment

I'm going to ask this here and start a new thread as well. Another good book is Anatomy of Female Power. The only source I've been able to find for it is http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf

It's cool that this is available but there has to be a better copy somewhere. This one is missing two pages and some of the ones that do exist are so warn out they are barely legible.

The book is available in the US for several hundreds of dollars. In the UK, it can be gotten from Amazon for about 26 pounds. Any chance someone from the UK could do the courtesy of filling in the blanks?
                I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Are you talking about pages 95 and 96? If so, according to this link, that's not a scanning error, but a printing error. :-/ Of course, that's only a single data point, so it could very well be the poster's specific copy.

Comment

Note that copyrights do not expire just because the holder dies. I admit on a low volume book like this the chances of getting busted for copyright violation may be very low. Copyrights are passed in wills and testaments like any other property.

Comment

I'm well aware of that. I'm also aware that there's no versions of this book being currently published in English. To paraphrase JFK, companies that make acquiring legal copies impossible make acquiring illegal copies inevitable. If they don't want people to spread their books online, all they need to do is republish it.

Comment

I'd gladly buy it if it was available at normal prices. These days I'm not sure why all these books don't end up as Amazon print on demand sort of deal. If I can use the amazon stuff to self publish, it should be a piece of cake for an all ready published book. Probably lawyers screw it up though.
                        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Working...
                        X