No announcement yet.

Toolbox - Strategies and efficient actions to survive and win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So buddy, you're on a suvival boat, after a sea incident. The maximum load is 10 peoples. After that, the boat begin to drew, and everybody dies. For a reason, you're the only one who could do things (the others are injured, traumatized, etc)

Now here is two situations.

There an eleventh survivor on your boat. Would you pushh him for everyone to survive or not ?

There are 10 survivors on the boat. Another one come to you swimming. Will you take him on board ?

Most people would answer. "No, i can't murder a person. the second situation is easier. I won't jeopardize the life of my fellow survivors for one more life".

=> The only problem is, on a logical point of view, it's exactly the same thing. It's still murder.

Most people won't react to logic, or facts. They need a personnal, emotional starting point to allow themselves to do things.

In public opinion, MRA are still bad guys and father's right activists are lunatics.

So, they won't listen to them. Well, it's slowly changing.

But if you don't talk abou men's rights, but about Egalitarism, most mainstream people WILL listen. Maybe you won't convince everybody, but SOME will definitly be.

Egalitarism is a good starting point... to explain how bad is the situation for men and boys.

So... a great article about Egalitarism Vs Feminism.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism...safer-society/

Comment

A perfect detractor of feminist lies, a living example of fighting to protect the weak, men AND women of abusive Relationship, an historical figure...

Erin Prizzey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8883DryKA

The founder of the first battered spouse shelter in the UK.

A wonderfull person, and an infinite source of anecdote, counter arguments and wisdom.

(Gosh, i love this woman)

Comment

Mate, I like reading the posts you make they are witty and enjoyable.

I hope you wont take offence if I suggest posting them on new threads instead of attached to the original.

My thinking is that many of the things you say would probably be more roundly explored if you did.
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Well, it's my own little compilation.

I'm sure there are better ways to present it, but it's my way to 'get my shits together'.

Today, a word of wisdom by JAcques Welsh:

"Some people can't been convinced. If you wan't to win in a public debate, reunion etc... don't focus on opponants. Focus on allies.
          A project doesn't die because he has opponents, but because of the lack of allies to support it"

Comment

The primary need for a person that just swallow the red pill is to overcome his shame, and anger.

Anger can be a diffcult one.

But shame is not the same. You just have to chase the 'little voices' in your head. Little voices that society, familly, teachers, relations...puts behinds your eyes, often without you notice them.

Or, more pricisely, you can became conscious of all these 'little voices' , take them to the bright daylight of your conscience, see how ridiculous they are and overide them with oter 'voices' and arguments.

Self argumentation has a bad rep.

But let me tell you that. How are you going to be able to argue with others if you're not even able to argue with yourself ? How will you be able to defend yourself if you're not even able to defeat parasite thought and shamefull thoughts ?

Your little 'voices' can work against you, or for you ! If you practice enough, you'll always have the right kind of inner argumentation or arguments to stand your ground.

THEN you can choose what type of defense or strategy is best to face the outside world.

That why i quite like the following link

http://www.returnofkings.com/84618/1...dismantle-them

Exept for the title. No, those WON't gives you the mean to argue with SJWs in public. They will gives you examples on how to dismantles those arguments Inside your mind.

Are you able to answer calmly to any or all of these classic SJWs into your head, or even better: to speak it aloud in the calm of an empty room ?

Do the test.

You can do it without an hesitation ? Congrats.

You can't without mumbling, bursting into emotions, or forgetting the core of your argumentation ?

Just do it again. Every few days. Record yourself. Perfect yourself. Until it feels perfectly natural to answer with a smile.

Not only it will kill much of your anxiety, shame (and help to tame anger), but it's the very fondation of your ability to counter Attack.

The thing is, you don't have to find the perfect argumentation, source, exemples tone... These are dictractions. Keep it simple. You just have to re-wire your brain to be fonctionnal.

THEN you could use the strat├ęgies of the Mighty Lucian, or the wise examples of Paul Elam.

Comment

Better late than never...

Keeping tracks of strategies, this excellent article is to remember

https://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-ri...he-manosphere/

Comment

Working...
              X