Anatomy of Female Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anatomy of Female Power

Another good book is Anatomy of Female Power. The only source I've been able to find for it is http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf It has been out of print since 1990.

It's cool that this is available but there has to be a better copy somewhere. This one is missing two pages and some of the ones that do exist are so warn out they are barely legible.

The book is available in the US for several hundreds of dollars. In the UK, it can be gotten from Amazon for about 26 pounds. Any chance someone from the UK could do the courtesy of filling in the blanks?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Let me guess... it has a lot to do with women's use of proxy-power?

Comment

It actually has to do with the male thirst for sex and the fact that women in general are very good at leveraging this thirst.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

It's like a handbook for beta males

Comment

Scot, you couldn't be more wrong if your name was Wrongity Wrong Wrong Wrongenstien. This book's the ANTI-pua and instead shows just how dangerous relationships can be not only in the West, but worldwide, even in places where feminism doesn't even exist, eg. Nigeria. I was sent a cleaned up copy from a member here and trust me, it's explosive and is required reading for ALL men. If you think you've got a lock on the relationship thing and you know everything there is to know about not getting screwed over, then it's even MORE required that you read it. Hopefully it'll be released publicly soon.
          When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

A new forum member by the name of klokman has been hard at work cleaning this up for us. There's still the odd problem here and there, but what he HAS done (about 99.99% at least) is nothing short of amazing! You can download his newly cleaned up version here. I think, like me, you'll be really impressed with what he's done with it.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
            X