The International False Rape Timeline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The International False Rape Timeline

If you haven't visited it yet, please do so, and learn how you can contribute:

http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/falserape/

Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
    If you haven't visited it yet, please do so, and learn how you can contribute:

http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/falserape/
    It looks like an interesting page, but I have 2 critiques about it already. 1) When someone clicks on a link, don't force them to open it in a new tab. Just use the same one. If someone wants to open a particular link in a new tab, they can always choose to do so with the right click popup menu. 2) Ayaan Hirsi (not Hirshi) Ali isn't an anti-Islamic bigot. She's an atheist who was born and raised in the Islamic capital of Mogadishu, Somalia, who was later dragged by her family to Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia and Kenya before she was granted asylum in the Netherlands when she was 23. Almost the entirety of her life up to that point she was surrounded by Islam, so yes, she got to know it quite well and yes, it makes sense that when she became an atheist, any arguments she makes against religion would be primarily devoted to Islam since that's what she knows about most.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Corrected the spelling mistake thanks. Still correcting errors including broken links. A few years ago I went through all my websites and made sure all links open in a new window. It's part of my house style, and I've always found it rather annoying clicking a link and losing the original page.

Please feel free to contribute - if not $ then documents, links etc. Still got quite a few to add but this will be an ongoing process.

Comment

Working...
      X