My body, my law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My body, my law

Greetings, friends. Well, a couple of years ago I registered here and the truth is that I have been very far from the forum and other places of male struggle against absurd modernity. However it has not been a spiritual distance but rather geographical. I can't create a gigantic thread right now, first because I'm not good at expressing myself in English and second because I'm not a university professor with hundreds of books in his brain, but... I would like to recommend a book, or rather, a way of thinking, that I have learned thanks to a book.

And now I'm going to write here a phrase that I've been applying for a while whenever I can in my daily life: "Men are materialists, and women are idealists."

I will explain it later, but the book, or better the work that has opened my eyes is this one and I believe that my return to this forum is not complete if I do not propose you the reading of this important book, written by one of the most incredible brains that I have found in all my literary life: "The system of Nature", by Baron of Holbach

Please read his introduction, slow and calm, at sunset, when the sky is a mixture of purple and blood red, there you will see the power of the cry of the free, eternal and mighty Man.

https://www.amazon.com/System-Nature.../dp/1926842790

Or, since it's in the public domain world wide since it was written in the 1700's, you can read it online immediately for free at Project Gutenberg.

Volume I
    Volume II
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
    X