No announcement yet.

Brisbane : register your interest here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisbane : register your interest here.

Hello and welcome,
    This is the thread to start the talk about Brisbane activism.

RE: Brisbane : register your interest here.

Hi Aussiehank

I'm in Bne. It would be good to catch up.

Comment

G'Day blokes.

My first sugestion; Lets rename this place "Brisman"
      [hr]
      I don't know if this got through the last time I tried, worth repeating though.

Got some muscles, got some balls
      Got some brains but that's not all

Got some truth and got some honour
      So femofacists, your'e a gonner!

Comment

Hey Yakenjokin

Good to see you here. I like 'Brisman'. I'm available for planning, plotting and worse.

Comment

Well Externalangst, I'm all for planning and plotting. Not sure about the "and worse" part, because as you know, this is a non-violent movement.

Firt thing I believe, should be some poster runs. I would like to promote "Brisman". I have a large rear deck here at my place and don't mind hosting a small number as a starter meeting.
          I am on the northside (Moreton Shire actually) where abouts are you? (not to many details of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakenjokin
            Well Externalangst, I'm all for planning and plotting. Not sure about the "and worse" part, because as you know, this is a non-violent movement.

Firt thing I believe, should be some poster runs. I would like to promote "Brisman". I have a large rear deck here at my place and don't mind hosting a small number as a starter meeting.
            I am on the northside (Moreton Shire actually) where abouts are you? (not to many details of course)
            Hey Yakenjok

Planning and plotting what you suggest. Another MRA and myself have been meeting for the last 6 months. Were both in the inner city. Would you be able to come into the city?

Comment

Not sure about when I could get into the city, I am self employed and at this moment am recovering from sepsis (blood poisoning) as well as some other issues. So getting out for any length of time is difficult at the moment.

I am going to print and laminate some of JTO'S posters and my daughter said she would put them up at a local markets where she works on the weekends.

As this weekend is a long weekend I thought we may be able to capitalize on some extra available time. I am getting together a list of names of people whom I have been talking too and who have displayed some interest. I think we may have to get a database together on this before it gets out of hand. Something large and uncontroled can do more damage to the cause as the opossition.

Anyway, I have some work to do here so I will check ina little later and see what's goin down.

Comment

Nice to see some Brisbane folk...give my regards to the place. My Dad lives there
                Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
                George Fox

Comment

Look after yourself Yakenjokin. Is it the 'mens rights are human rights' sign you are planning to use?

Hi Aimee thanks for dropping by.

Comment

I would be glad to help. If said helping involves putting up Brisman posters count me out, I want mens rights to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Urias
                      I would be glad to help. If said helping involves putting up Brisman posters count me out, I want mens rights to be taken seriously.
                      G'day Urias

Are you available to meet in the city on a weekend?

Comment

I can make it into the city most weekends.

Comment

Good Urias, I'll send you a private message to arrange details.

Comment

Working...
                          X