Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne meet up /???

So guys was thinking about this the other day,

There are a fair few Aussies floating around, and further more there are a fair few Victorians to boot.

We should all get together one day, barbie a few beers, kick the skin around. Make it an annual event or something. I imagine Melbourne would be the venue.

Be a good experience.

Email me or reply here if your interested we will try and work something that is best for everyone.
    I'm in.
    100.00%
    No. I can't seem to lift the thumb above my head >.<
    0.00%
    You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

RE: Melbourne meet up /???

G'day Morpheus,

Rightyo boofhead I'm in.

Strike me pink. I'll hoik an esky full as a goog with tinnies up on my ute's tray and make it without coming a gutser on the way to the joint.

[See mate, we can talk in lingo code and the bloody Yanks don't have a bloody clue]

mra.effdoff@gmail.com

Comment

I think it is a brilliant idea but would probably have to give it a miss myself given the distance and cost. Skype me in and hoist one for me.
      Winter is coming.

Comment

Likewise I'm too far away too. Get plastered and go on a poster rampage. I'd love to do that in Canberra - and I will hopefully soon.
        \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

Comment

Too far from Perth so I can't make it, bugger.

Comment

I get through Melbourne on a fairly frequently (up until recently it was where I called home).

Is anyone able to host for a BBQ?

How widely dispersed through through Melbourne are we? -- There's always the option of a Park or Pub somewhere.

Comment

if / when we organised it, it will be done through Private Message or email. Don't need undesirables gate crashing the party
              You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Sure, I'd like to come along. Schedule's completely open at the moment.

Comment

I'm both Australian and living in Melbourne, but deathly afraid of the internet. I'm too afraid, as stupid as that sounds.

Also, can't let anyone know I've spoken to those dirty MHRMs or that I've a problem with anything mainstream!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Well if it were organised, (still a bit of an if thing at the moment) , it would be done via pm

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus

There are a fair few Aussies floating around, and further more there are a fair few Victorians to boot.

We should all get together one day, barbie a few beers, kick the skin around. Make it an annual event or something. I imagine Melbourne would be the venue.

Be a good experience.

Email me or reply here if your interested we will try and work something that is best for everyone.
                      I can bring a slab and a shitload of snags!
                      [hr]

Be a good experience.

[hr]

Be a good experience.

Comment

Rodger I greatly approve

Comment

I live a fair way away but I'd be prepared to come to Melbourne for a meet up, so please PM me if something is going to be on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                            I live a fair way away but I'd be prepared to come to Melbourne for a meet up, so please PM me if something is going to be on.

G'day Jay.

I will do that for sure.

Right now it's not easy to coordinate us all in the same BBQ patch as we are finding our feet with this forum, our jobs commitments, significant others and so on.

Ta for the reminder and I will talk on Skype with Morpheus soon about this. It will happen I can tell you that. As to exactly when I just can't.

Ian. W.

Comment

if u guys want to stay anonymous online use 'tor project' as a browser

the government uses it to stay anonymous where every time u browse your ip changes!

https://www.torproject.org/

for mail once u open 'tor project' browser use mail.yandex.com, u dont need to put in a phone number where it's hosted in russia!
                              Last edited by mensrightsmelbourne; 03-27-2014, 10:55 AM.
                              -------------------------------
                              Melbourne:
                              http://mensrightsmelbourne.com
                              http://facebook.com/pages/Mens-Right...50278341656463
                              http://twitter.com/MensRightsMelb

Sydney:
                              http://mensrightssydney.com
                              http://www.facebook.com/mensrightssydney
                              http://twitter.com/mensrightssydne

Comment

Working...
                              X