Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Australian Domestic Violence Hotlines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Australian Domestic Violence Hotlines.

Here they are in all their fucking glory.

http://www.dcp.wa.gov.au/crisisandemergency/pages/domesticviolencehelplines.aspx

Email address for your complaint.

corporate.communications@dcp.wa.gov.au
    \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

RE: West Australian Domestic Violence Hotlines.

Good job Australia. "WOMEN CALL HELPLINE FOR HELP! MEN CALL HELPLINE FOR JAILTIME!!!!!"

Ugh, I need to lay off the red pill a little it's painful.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Most abusers were abused themselves, by excluding men they are guaranteeing themselves future income. Am I the only one who thinks this intentional on the part of the DV industry?
      Join my website: Rights For Men And Boys - South West
      More than 1 in 3 boys are sexually abused. End circumcision today.
      Subscribe to me on Youtube. here!

Comment

Originally posted by Yesiamjames
        Most abusers were abused themselves, by excluding men they are guaranteeing themselves future income. Am I the only one who thinks this intentional on the part of the DV industry?
        No, you're not. I for one appreciate ManWomanMyth's abuse industry theories on the subject.

This is just the first video I found when searching ManWomanMyth and abuse industry.
        [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIY5MH4OGR8[/video]

Comment

Originally posted by ComradePrescott
          Ugh, I need to lay off the red pill a little it's painful.
          yea ...Its very hard not getting pissed to the extreme sometimes
          Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
          Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

Simply amazing....

Comment

No response yet and I still see no change. Can you please send an email and when you do let us know here. I've written a detailed one so even a "change those hotlines they're disgraceful" will do. We'll make this a mission yes?

Keep it real dawgs.
              \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

Comment

I suggest recording the information in case they change it but attempt to deny that it was ever different. I took a picture, but I don't know how to do anything better than that. (Like saving page code or something.)

Comment

'This service provides counselling for men who are concerned about becoming violent or abusive.'

Seriously? Wow.

Getting right onto that email as soon as I can, unfortunately I'm at school at the moment :/

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy
                    'This service provides counselling for men who are concerned about becoming violent or abusive.'

Seriously? Wow.

Getting right onto that email as soon as I can, unfortunately I'm at school at the moment :/
                    Good on you Darcy. Can I ask other Aussies who have done it? I'd like to know approximately how many are being sent. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah just posting to say I finally got a chance to send out that email! Pretty excited for a response to be honest, not too sure I'll get one though :/

Comment

So that's 1 so far. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy
                          Yeah just posting to say I finally got a chance to send out that email! Pretty excited for a response to be honest, not too sure I'll get one though :/
                          Any response yet Darcy? I've received none.

Can I again ask Aussies to shoot a quick email? Or anyone for that matter. Thanks if you can. I'm pretty determined to get these Hotlines changed, because they are wrong. Thanks.

Comment

No response from the Department of Child Protection & Family Services, so a complaint to the Ombudsman. That made them respond, but it was a "no".

And the response from the Equal Opportunity Commission..

"Thank you for providing details about your objection to the contrasting domestic violence information lines available to men and woman at the web site of the Department of Child Protection & Family Services.

This organisation

Comment

That is just woeful.

Comment

Working...
                              X