Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Theory

Clementine Ford?@clementine_ford17m
    "A Voice for Men | Masculine Counter-Theory in the Age of Misandry" AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 'Age of Misandry'. Oh, it were dark times son.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Where can I find this? A search finds nothing. Thanks.
    \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

RE: MC Theory

Clemintine Ford writes for the Sydney Morning Herald. Does this help?

Comment

She's taking the piss out of us on Twitter. She refers to something she's read here I think.
      \"Anger is the real destroyer of our good human qualities; an enemy with a weapon cannot destroy these qualities, but anger can. Anger is our real enemy.\" - Dalai Lama

Comment

That's the meta tag index page title if you google "a voice for men"
        It's also, as a result, in the page title in the tab when you open the home page.

It might also be the alt text for the site header as is shows up on my cell phone when loading avfm pages.

Comment

Originally posted by realityisabitch
          That's the meta tag index page title if you google "a voice for men"
          It's also, as a result, in the page title in the tab when you open the home page.

It might also be the alt text for the site header as is shows up on my cell phone when loading avfm pages.
          So it is. Cheers Reality.

Comment

Working...
          X