Adelaide: Register interest here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide: Register interest here

This thread is for local MRA communication in Adelaide. Would be fantastic to meet other MRA's from this area, so we can exchange ideas and plan local activism. If your from Adelaide please introduce yourself.
    I come from a land down under. Juliar Gillard must stop her plunder. Do you hear, do you hear the thunder? She\'d better run, she\'d better take cover!

RE: Adelaide: Register interest here

Hi, im from Adelaide

Comment

Pleasure to meet you. Least we have two now I just tried to write my first story for AVfM. w00t
      I come from a land down under. Juliar Gillard must stop her plunder. Do you hear, do you hear the thunder? She\'d better run, she\'d better take cover!

Comment

Congrats mate. Should catch up for a beer in town one day!

Comment

Good call that for sure. 2nd time homebrew at my house if your on a budget like me Thanks mate too on the congrats

Comment

lol what are you brewing up, coopers?

Comment

Of course its coopers mate Im a south aussie like you. Hard to find australian owned breweries these days. Oh I know some that make up their own recipes but I find it a hassle enough without making it harder. Novelty has worn off I guess. I don't drink that much though. I'm still on last years 3 brews
              So yeah hope you like coopers.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootTallFullOfThunder
                Of course its coopers mate Im a south aussie like you. Hard to find australian owned breweries these days. Oh I know some that make up their own recipes but I find it a hassle enough without making it harder. Novelty has worn off I guess. I don't drink that much though. I'm still on last years 3 brews
                So yeah hope you like coopers.
                G'day SixFootTallFullOfThunder,

I Love Coopers. The Vintage one is even better but too expensive to have all the time.

If it's brewed in the bottle like champagne then something good is going on I reckon.

Im from Melbourne but if ever I go your way I will make sure I get in contact with you. (Just keep me away from Rundle Mall thanks)

Comment

Hi fellas. I'm from Adelaide. And, thanks, OP.

Comment

Working...
                  X