Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Alberta

Raz & Duckman!!!
    I'm a new MRA just south of you on the QE2 in Red Deer (as the name suggests) I'm working on getting this stuff out there in my area, just like you are in the City of Champions!! I would love to meet up with you guys if you're ever down in Red Deer, or on one of my trips up to E-Town. I'm just starting out as far as getting the MRM out here in Central Alberta. If any area in the Western World needs this stuff it's Alberta. With the money hungry women chasing that Ft. Mac and Oil Patch cash Calving Out and Cashing In Alberta needs as many MRAs as we can muster. I know from experience the family courts in Red Deer are overrun and piled up, almost exclusively with women looking for Child Support and Alimony. As well as the criminal courts filled with false accusations of DV when women don't get what they want. Men really do need a voice around here. Thanks so much for pioneering the movement in our province.

ZETA MALES UNITE!!!

Comment

Raz and Duckman,
      You have support in Edmonton. I hope to meet you this Saturday. See you there.

Comment

Hey Men's Rights Edmonton guys have you come across this Misandrous Bigot in your city @kikkiplanet (on twitter) www.kikkiplanet.com.... wow she's a real piece of work. Still can't figure out how she's managed to gather such a following of emasculated white knights and pussy beggars.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Deer_MRA
          Hey Men's Rights Edmonton guys have you come across this Misandrous Bigot in your city @kikkiplanet (on twitter) www.kikkiplanet.com.... wow she's a real piece of work. Still can't figure out how she's managed to gather such a following of emasculated white knights and pussy beggars.
          No, I don't believe I have. What's her deal? I glanced through her website, & see that she is obviously a leftist who devotes most of her time defending obesity, & speaking out against Wild Rose (Alberta's Libertarian party).
          Even though I am a libertarian/right wing/conservative, being a leftist & ignorant (...or perhaps naive?) on biology & health by themselves doesn't qualify being called a Bigot.
          I don't doubt you, its just, what exactly has she said or done?
          Screw the article, read the comments.

Comment

I had her on twitter as a business associate. Once I noticed the FemiNazi attitude she was unfollowed. I don't have examples at the moment. Quite pissed off and cannot sleep or concentrate.

Comment

WOW! I wish I still lived in St Albert, I'd be down there with bells on! haha! Great job guys! My province is so small and redneck status quo, I couldn't risk being seen postering, everbody knows everybody and if they don't know you they know your boss! It takes very little to lose it all around here. So I gotta tip toe! haha

Comment

Originally posted by johnfor freedom
                WOW! I wish I still lived in St Albert, I'd be down there with bells on! haha! Great job guys! My province is so small and redneck status quo, I couldn't risk being seen postering, everbody knows everybody and if they don't know you they know your boss! It takes very little to lose it all around here. So I gotta tip toe! haha
                I know what you mean. I wear a mask when I'm out there.
                Screw the article, read the comments.

Comment

her (Kikkiplanet) bigot ways are more apparent on her twitter feed, there are a lot of examples there if you go through her feed. I've dealt with her a few times. I guess you'd have to see it all in an entirety. My first time dealing with her was via a retweet I saw pertaining to a misogynistic t-shirt. I simply asked if the tables were turned would she, or anyone, pay any attention? She essentially ripped me a new one about how misandry doesn't exist. This was when I was still very new to all this, having just heard the word "misandry" for the first time only maybe a week prior. She tends to stick to a very elitist social/political views, and tends to cloud her misandry.... but she's a vicious feminist/femnazi. I would love to see someone like GWW (who is incredibly intelligent, well informed, and well spoken) debate her on some gender topics.

Comment

Destruction of Men's Rights Placards/Posters

The WWW site at
                    anothervoiceformen.wordpress.com
                    is soliciting addresses to destroy the placards/posters.
                    Imagine if he gets false addresses.
                    The comments are moderated.

Comment

Working...
                    X