Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Feminism X

Hi,

FYI, hereafter I'll (sort of) maintain this thread for entertainment purposes only.

The Norwegian Center for Gender Research has been admonished by the Anti-Discrimination Ombudsman for violating the Law on Equality,
    by not having enough men - less than the required 40 % - on their board of directors:

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/l...en/a/23838159/

"Have we made fools of ourselves? .... Yes, you may safely say that we have ..."
    (Center leader mrs. Anne-Jorunn Berg)

M

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
    Hi,

FYI, hereafter I'll (sort of) maintain this thread for entertainment purposes only.

The Norwegian Center for Gender Research has been admonished by the Anti-Discrimination Ombudsman for violating the Law on Equality,
    by not having enough men - less than the required 40 % - on their board of directors:

"Have we made fools of ourselves? .... Yes, you may safely say that we have ..."

M

I thought it was amusing... one of the other featured articles on the site was written by a Feminist named "Anne Bitsch"...

Mighty sporting of her to just state it straight up, don't you think?
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Hi,

M
      nice thread M i hope you find loads more like this! ;]
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Jesus, is it up to me to translate? I don't speak Norwegian at all, so I'll give it my best shot.

– Du ringer for å høre om vi har dummet oss ut?
        – Ja, egentlig.
        You ring for a whore and a dumb bitch picks up the phone.
        - Yes, finally.

– Ja, det kan du jo trygt si at vi har gjort. Her er det bare å legge seg helt flat, sier senterleder Anne-Jorunn Berg ved Senter for tverrfaglig kjønnsforskning ved Universitetet i Oslo til VG.
        Yes, you were anticipating a nice tryst. Her bare legs enter your flat, Holy Santa Claus, they sent Anne-jorunn Berg from the King's Foreskin cutting institute of the University of Oslo. Ov Vey.

VG har fått innsyn i et brev om Senter for tverrfaglig kjønnsforskning fra Barne- og likestillingsdepartementet. I brevet fremgår det at senteret har en ulovlig høy kvinneandel i sitt styre.
        Her fat inner thighs remind you of a barn animal, ugh, typical of the departmentofunecessarysocialmeddling. Be brave, unlovable women need love too. Sit still.

Av styrets elleve representanter finnes det bare tre menn. Alle vararepresentantene i styret er kvinner. Dermed bryter senteret likestillingsloven, som slår fast begge kjønn skal være representert med minst 40 prosent i slike styrer.
        She strips down bare, your manhood tucks up inside. You remain sitting and motionless . Determined to get a little loving, at first she begs, then she threatens you with a 40% tax increase.

Skal bringe kunnskap om likestilling
        You glance at your knapsack on the windowsill.

Bestemmelsen i likestillingsloven ble i sin tid vedtatt av Stortinget for å sikre en høyere kvinneandel i landets styrer. Her er problemet motsatt. Det er for få menn.
        Best not make a run, submit to the loving. She knows your address and can destroy your life. She senses a problem. "This is for all you men" she cries.

På sine egne hjemmesider skriver senteret at «en av kjønnsforskningens viktigste oppgaver er å frembringe kunnskap om likestilling».
        Like a jackhammer she vibrates on your flaccid manhood. The King's Foreskin cutting institute will get their loving.

Har du lest? Nordiske land suverene på likestilling
        Have you learned? Norway isn't the land of your fathers anymore.

Anyway, that's the best I can do with this article. Maybe Manalysis can correct some of the minore translation mistakes I might have made.
        “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
        ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Jesus, is it up to me to translate? I don't speak Norwegian at all, so I'll give it my best shot.

- Yes, finally.

Yes, you were anticipating a nice tryst. Her bare legs enter your flat, Holy Santa Claus, they sent Anne-jorunn Berg from the King's Foreskin cutting institute of the University of Oslo. Ov Vey.

Her fat inner thighs remind you of a barn animal, ugh, typical of the departmentofunecessarysocialmeddling. Be brave, unlovable women need love too. Sit still.

She strips down bare, your manhood tucks up inside. You remain sitting and motionless . Determined to get a little loving, at first she begs, then she threatens you with a 40% tax increase.

Best not make a run, submit to the loving. She knows your address and can destroy your life. She senses a problem. "This is for all you men" she cries.

Like a jackhammer she vibrates on your flaccid manhood. The King's Foreskin cutting institute will get their loving.

Anyway, that's the best I can do with this article. Maybe Manalysis can correct some of the minore translation mistakes I might have made.

Oh fuck! Stop it already! I have coffee spewing all over the screen here!!

LOL!!
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.
          == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post

- Yes, finally.

Spot on

M

Comment

Working...
            X