Feminists taking over Protestant Churches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminists taking over Protestant Churches

I am not sure this post is best placed here but almost any political activity is international these days.

The same movements are all over the world.

Feminists have been staging a take over of the Protestant churches.

This may be partly due to the fact that men are just abandoning them.

This means that from these positions of some authority as ministers, feminists will be able to impose their views on the community toward the suppression of males, sanctioned by God now of course.

A counter strategy might be in order, but I don't know what it would be.
    Either to re-invade the churches, or abandon them even further.
    If the really active members of society just leave them in the dust, they will be consigned to irrelevance, preaching to sleeping congregations.

RE: Feminists taking over Protestant Churches

My great aunt did not want the ordination of women as she felt it robbed men of another of their roles in society. As a Quaker with 350 odd years of joint responsibility for ministry between the genders, my own thoughts are more subtle. The health of a Meeting can be measured by a quick glance at gender balance - which is why I am so excited to see my Meeting get a big upsurge in men attending and seeking membership
    Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
    George Fox

Comment

Polls have found that women are more religious than men anyhow; so it's not all that surprising.
      RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar
        Polls have found that women are more religious than men anyhow; so it's not all that surprising.
        Not strictly true. Men are more likely to question religion and become atheists but religious men tend to be more serious in their beliefs when they are religious.
        Join my website: Rights For Men And Boys - South West
        More than 1 in 3 boys are sexually abused. End circumcision today.
        Subscribe to me on Youtube. here!

Comment

I think the takeover has been pretty much a done deal since they got the ordination of women approved. Their next and biggest target is now the Catholic church. This has nothing to do with spirituality or even religion by the way - it is all about tyrannical power. They oppose hierarchies because hierarchies are too democratic for their tastes ie those from below have the possibility of rising through the ranks and getting to the top. A female Pope would be their ultimate wet dream - just as only men can become a pope they would ensure only women can get the role. What is the ironic is that such changes once they have influence to make them would undoubtedly come from atheists ie the Marxist radicals.

Comment

When ever men gather together in groups, either professionally or in religion there is a basal fear from feminists that men are plotting and scheming to keep the patriarchy alive. There is another issue, one of power. When men gather together, ideas and business deals often take place. I've heard it said that women didn't want to destroy gentlemen's clubs, they wanted to get in on the old boys network of power, contacts, and possible business deals. The clubs were more or less destroyed when women figured out that men still preferred to associate with men in personal and business settings, a lose-lose situation. If women couldn't win, they damn sure made men pay for it.

Religion is no different, feminists have to colonize any power structure that has even a remote threat against their dogma. Feminism seems to be acting as a religion in and of itself, taking over existing beliefs and forcing conversions either by co-option or by exclusion. Why do you think that primary school and higher education is a wasps nest of feminism? They have to dictate the educational guidelines and dogma to make people adhere to their dictates.
            De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
              ... feminists have to colonize any power structure that has even a remote threat against their dogma. Feminism seems to be acting as a religion in and of itself, taking over existing beliefs and forcing conversions either by co-option or by exclusion. .... They have to dictate the educational guidelines and dogma to make people adhere to their dictates.
              This issue of deliberate colonization reminds me of Communist techniques for taking over non-Communist organizations. They tried did this during the early days of the Chinese revolution, under the tutelage of Michael Borodin from Russia, until Chiang Kai-shek spotted it and kicked them out, if memory serves.

If feminists did this, they might first approach other women in a group, or begin quietly joining as individuals over a long enough period that no one noticed the organization was being infiltrated.

There are usually certain key positions and committees that it is important to control in an organization.

Comment

Working...
              X