• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey

Find MRA

RE: New Jersey

I live in the Northern New Jersey area.
    I have been thinking of putting up posters in my area. These are the suburbs, it isnt densely populated like downtowns are.. in the sense there arent many places where people congregate or walk around.
    There's a park closeby where feminists held Walk a mile in her shoes last year, and even at that park there is just one mid-sized public board.. and there's very little traffic around there.

Also, I rarely see any posters on the utility poles in my neighbourhood for any long durations.. sometimes there are posters announcing directions for an Open House.. and the poster seems to take it down soon after the event.

I also looked up the city codes.. they arent postering friendly at all.
    Anybody has experience postering in such areas?

PUBLIC PLACE or PUBLIC FACILITY
    Any property or item used for public purposes, including but not limited to, all public streets, sidewalks, boulevards, alleys or other public right-of-ways, all public parks, squares, spaces, grounds, buildings, medians, traffic signal facilities, utility poles or any other type of public pole, public trees, litter receptacles, benches, bus shelters, fences, or any object affixed to or placed upon public streets, parking lots or sidewalks which is affixed or placed thereon by any public entity.

Comment

I'm trying to fund a Tugg to screen The Red Pill in New Brunswick, NJ in a few months.
      Details here for any who are interested: https://www.tugg.com/events/the-red-pill-8ocl

Thank you.

Comment

By some miracle, I went to bed the night of the deadline, needing another ~45 tickets to sell for the event to be confirmed, and woke up to find that I got them all in the last 3 hours of the countdown.

NJ Red Pill screening is happening next Tuesday, and over 100 tickets are still available to buy until the day before the event.
        Big thanks to anyone here who will be attending, as well as all of you who offered support.

Comment

Imagine my surprise when I get to the theater only to find this sign.

I called Tugg, and they tell me that at some time this afternoon, the theater's sprinkler system went off and flooded the place.
          I spoke briefly to the manager on duty, who told me there wasn't a fire, just a malfunction.

I'm currently working with both the theater and Tugg to reschedule for some time next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.
          Let's hope that one goes a bit better than the rendition of Murphy's Law: The Musical that happened tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadNinja View Post
            Imagine my surprise when I get to the theater only to find this sign.

I called Tugg, and they tell me that at some time this afternoon, the theater's sprinkler system went off and flooded the place.
            I spoke briefly to the manager on duty, who told me there wasn't a fire, just a malfunction.

I'm currently working with both the theater and Tugg to reschedule for some time next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.
            Let's hope that one goes a bit better than the rendition of Murphy's Law: The Musical that happened tonight.

Wow, that's awesome how the theatre has gone to such lengths to help get everyone in the audience into the right mood and frame of reference to watch a movie about Feminism and the Men's Rights movement.

They really go all out and do it up right.

Bravo!
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

good luck with it

cant remember where i told you but im the one who told you about the tugg i think ;] heh
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                good luck with it
                cant remember where i told you but im the one who told you about the tugg i think ;] heh
                If you mean telling me the screening might be messed with in my intro thread, that's true, but I expected resistance even before I started the Tugg.

That said, while on the one hand it does seem too coincidental that this occurred just hours before the screening, the other hand is trying not to go full conspiracy with what little information I was actually given about the incident.
                This third hand I just found out I had, though, has a hard time believing the sprinkler system would just randomly malfunction without some measure of tampering.

Comment

If you mean telling me the screening might be messed with in my intro thread, that's true, but I expected resistance even before I started the Tugg.

That said, while on the one hand it does seem too coincidental that this occurred just hours before the screening, the other hand is trying not to go full conspiracy with what little information I was actually given about the incident.
                  This third hand I just found out I had, though, has a hard time believing the sprinkler system would just randomly malfunction without some measure of tampering.
                  no i think i actually am the guy who mentioned to you over facebook or youtube.. about getting one started.
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Oh, probably not. I have no facebook account, and never comment on youtube, just listen to stuff during my drive to work.

I decided to start one when I was looking on a Reddit thread about all the screenings going on and thought,
                    "Damn, I wish there was one closer to me than six hours away in Vermont," followed immediately by "Not with that attitude there isn't!"

While I did get lots of support from yourself and others here, on reddit, and in other places (which, don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate), I'd say the closest anyone came to telling me to start it was Karen Straughn's "Coming Out" video about how it all means nothing if we aren't willing to not only take action, but own it and put our names to it. It inspired me to have a moment in which I realized it wasn't likely to happen if I just wanted to wait for someone else to do it on my behalf, and that's when I started launching the promotion and poking around here and other, similar, places.

Comment

Oh, probably not. I have no facebook account, and never comment on youtube, just listen to stuff during my drive to work.

I decided to start one when I was looking on a Reddit thread about all the screenings going on and thought,
                      "Damn, I wish there was one closer to me than six hours away in Vermont," followed immediately by "Not with that attitude there isn't!"

While I did get lots of support from yourself and others here, on reddit, and in other places (which, don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate), I'd say the closest anyone came to telling me to start it was Karen Straughn's "Coming Out" video about how it all means nothing if we aren't willing to not only take action, but own it and put our names to it. It inspired me to have a moment in which I realized it wasn't likely to happen if I just wanted to wait for someone else to do it on my behalf, and that's when I started launching the promotion and poking around here and other, similar, places.
                      weird. i spoke to someone in your area like 1 day before you posted this..haha

Comment

Weird indeed, but I suppose as more and more people start to get sick of what's been going on, then maybe it won't be so uncommon to find people like us in the future, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Also, I confirmed with Tugg a new date for next Tuesday, 1/17. Ticket sales will continue until four hours before showtime for anyone still interested in coming to this screening.

Comment

yeah saw your ad on facebook ^^

Comment

This time went much more smoothly than last week, but unfortunately, between the reschedule and a nasty ice storm, only about half the people who purchased tickets actually showed up.
                            Still, there were 32 people in attendance, and I was surprised that the vast majority were couples. Only one man showed up by himself, and everyone else came as a couple.

While the movie itself didn't give me any new information, Cassie's journey was an interesting and compelling one to watch, and I think the movie is a very good and friendly introduction to the MRM and some of their issues for people who still live in a world where feminism is considered the truth.

Comment

This time went much more smoothly than last week, but unfortunately, between the reschedule and a nasty ice storm, only about half the people who purchased tickets actually showed up.
                              Still, there were 32 people in attendance, and I was surprised that the vast majority were couples. Only one man showed up by himself, and everyone else came as a couple.

While the movie itself didn't give me any new information, Cassie's journey was an interesting and compelling one to watch, and I think the movie is a very good and friendly introduction to the MRM and some of their issues for people who still live in a world where feminism is considered the truth.
                              yeah its not mean to give red pill men new info. its meant to target the regular people. heh

Comment

Working...
                              X