No announcement yet.

Male-positive TV Shows and Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anime, I'd strongly suggest Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's a space war series which lasted for 105 (?) episodes, and there's no true "villain" in the show. Which side you root for depends entirely on your own political views. As far as NO MA'AM's post goes, all I have to say about that is "And his NAME is JOHN CENA!!!!"

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

getting it. it says 110 episodes
      Last edited by TheNarrator; 10-21-2017, 01:40 PM.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

"A Monster Calls 2016"

good movie from a boy's perspective. quite well done.

Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

faark yeah ... can so relate to that.

dear feminism, my monster that you cant see still beats your unicorn any day
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

all the comic book movies you think are good..are shit.
            this one is good:

Comment

I think Peterson would say something about "...capable of being a monster, and yet not acting that way.."

Dear feminists ... I highly recommend you don't put yr fingers through the cage, leave the damn dog along, dont touch that it's hot.

stupid women will probably expire mid sentence believing they can take their plea-bargain straight to the almighty.
              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
              X