No announcement yet.

Naked & Afraid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      girlfriend brought up something too while we were outside.....

the worst part of all this is that everyone watches this show and does not even realize it

the women get scores of their survivalist skills but never have anything warranting it
      the men have loads of skills and carry the team and their scores are always slightly higher

the women bitch and the guys get aggravated and their scores are lowered because they had to put up with a dumb cunt. (literally) while her score goes up.. for surviving..but the men carried them!!!! LOL

i think we've watched 3 seasons now..and the XL season# 1... and out of all the women... 1 thrived..1 was awesome. the rest were entitled losers.
      Yeah, but it's probably all special snowflakes watching the show and their votes giving the woman the edge because they identify with her or something.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
        I did see one episode where the girl legit kicked the dudes ass. It wasn't her physical strength though, he was just a dumb ass. I think he dropped out around day 5 and she made it through to extraction. That was one episode out of dozens I've seen.

The worst thing about the show is seeing guys take crazy stupid risks to get something done that would be easy if to people were doing it. They often wear themselves out and get sick or injured. If it shows up that way to the viewer, can you imagine what it looked like in real time? I'm more of a fan of the couple of shows where teams of men and teams of women set up on different islands or in different areas. To my knowledge, there hasn't been one of those yet that doesn't show reality well.
        Yes, those are always the ones that make me laugh too. However, in fairness, I would guess that most guys are brought up having to deal with things and figure things out on their own, and likely have more "general life survival" skills than the average woman. There aren't many malls in the wild. But building a hut would still utilize general skills that a guy probably already has.

Comment

yeah theres one girl who thrived we saw as well.. she was awesome.
          what kind of show do you mean?

survivor never splits the sexes
          There are non-US versions of Survivor. Some of them are absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
            There are non-US versions of Survivor. Some of them are absolutely hilarious.
            yeah watching all pbisque linked..... lol entertaining
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Ok, here are some more that pertain:

we cant navigate!
              WHAT??? lol hahahahaha they cant even use the right term!
              and its so easy to walk anywhere

A) follow shore
              B) follow the sun
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I never really thought about it before, but getting lost on a very tiny island is pretty funny in and of itself.

I also like how Bear calls them feral
                Last edited by pbisque; 07-10-2017, 06:07 PM.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Sorry, can't resist another.

Comment

I've got to bump this thread, because I have to give credit where credit is due. This episode has a single mom and hipster douche nozzle in South Africa. She kicks his ass. The thing of note is her inspiration was a strong father figure. This hipster gave all due credit to his presumably single mother. Are we facing complete gender reversal in this country? The weakness of the dude was truly revolting to me. I have no words to describe this episode.

Comment

I've got to bump this thread, because I have to give credit where credit is due. This episode has a single mom and hipster douche nozzle in South Africa. She kicks his ass. The thing of note is her inspiration was a strong father figure. This hipster gave all due credit to his presumably single mother. Are we facing complete gender reversal in this country? The weakness of the dude was truly revolting to me. I have no words to describe this episode.
                      No ... ?
                      She had a strong father, he didn't - explains everything, doesn't it?

Or did I miss something?

M

Comment

You didn't miss a thing other than it seems to be a pandemic these days. I see all sorts of millennial couples walking around where the woman is more man than the man. I view it as symptomatic of all the single moms raising kids these days.

Comment

You didn't miss a thing other than it seems to be a pandemic these days. I see all sorts of millennial couples walking around where the woman is more man than the man. I view it as symptomatic of all the single moms raising kids these days.
                          This, as well as all the reinforcement boys and men of all ages receive through schools, the media and work.
                          It's like men have become guests in the house they built.

M

Comment

sounds all fucked up Pbisque

Comment

man the Naked and afraid XL season 3 is insane

the women are HUGE bitches and they are terrible human beings.

Comment

man the Naked and afraid XL season 3 is insane

the women are HUGE bitches and they are terrible human beings.
                                Not got access to it, post clips.
                                "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                                Originally posted by menrppl2
                                Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
                                X