No announcement yet.

Naked & Afraid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never caught the XL series on TV. I suppose I could look for it but that might require effort.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

season 1 and 2 were quite fun.

but 3 is just...basically 5 men and 1 woman carried these 3 women

they did NOTHING except when the men went off to hunt.. the girls finally got off their asses. and applies some of the stuff the others had shown (nothing they devised themselves, only used already proven(by someone else) techniques...

and the providers tap out one after another.... because its a harsh harsh thing. but those 3 bitches make it to the end.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

That is what I don't like about these shows. The competition part is biased toward the vampires winning.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
          That is what I don't like about these shows. The competition part is biased toward the vampires winning.
          If only it were presented as a warning, it might educate; but I fear it is being promoted as a model.

M

Comment

the worst part for me is how NO ONE NOTICES
            its so widely accepted to be gynocentric no one notices the evil wenches!
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

So i watched another show called "The Island with bear gryll"
              its essentially the same as N&A

season 3 has 8men 8 women on one island.

last episode

#1 they say women can manage on less food because the women are doing better (except the men were going 100% at start so they are burned out while the women went at like 40% so they still have energy.. they draw conclusion but it has total logical disconect)
              #2 they highlight all the failings of men like they are a sex thing and praise any small thing a woman does..
              #3 size and food sharing so no matter how big you are or what you caught you get an equal share..(again this explains why the tiny women are doing good)...
              #4 the men are CRASHED done. the girls are doing pretty decent.... and one guy sees a caiman and who goes back to kill it? 2 men..who are drained they cant even function.

Comment

This is a bit tangential but hopefully close enough to The Narrators last point to make sense. Perhaps I should push this to a new topic. Let me know what you think.

I've noticed that women claiming to be complimentarians are starting to emerge. Many of them have tradcon roots or are in the antifeminist camps. In any event, one of their points is that women and men complement each other. It all sounds great but the devil is in the details. Their point is that women are better at the soft skills because of their higher "emotional intelligence". This of course makes them better for tasks that require people skills like MANAGEMENT.

Can you see where this is going? Millions of worker drone men climbing through the sewers and working the high steel. Millions of men as cops and fire fighters. All of them being supervised by women who are simply genetically better at managing people. It would be a laugh if it weren't already happening. Men are well on their way to becoming a slave race.

I've already seen it in the info-tech jobs. Almost all the project managers are women. All the really competent programmers are men. Who takes the fall if a project fails? The "shitty" men who can't seem to follow simple instructions. Who takes the credit when things go well. The high energy, hard charging take no bullshit project manager.

It's all a bunch of shit, but that is now our world.

Comment

100% agree Pbisque ive noticed the same logical dishonesty and manipulation.

i say constantly. you're better off dealing with EACH PERSON as an INDIVIDUAL. ignore their sex and treat them the same. if they are cunts..they are cunts.cut them out of your life.

ive met some amazing women..and some amazing men....

and some terrible people of both genders.

as far as your point..
                  alpha males are the best "people managers" there is. women come a distant second.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                    women are better at the soft skills because of their higher "emotional intelligence". This of course makes them better for tasks that require people skills like MANAGEMENT. ....Millions of worker drone men climbing through the sewers and working the high steel. Millions of men as cops and fire fighters. All of them being supervised by women who are simply genetically better at managing people..... Men are well on their way to becoming a slave race.
                    (Don't know how this relates to the thread, but I don't see any problem.
                    The only thing is, yr topic deserves to be its own thread, a blog, or an article.)

Plus ça change ... It's the good old "men outside, women inside" gender divide structure.
                    Except this time they've snatched*, no pun intended, the deed to the farm, and men have become indentured husbands/tax slaves.
                    (*Considering the number of work place accidents and the suicide rates, they're probably the original body snatchers.)

It's really something to behold ...
                    With "women only zones" in streets, trains and hotels, they're well on their way to the "Harem",
                    the (lit. "forbidden") no-go zone, for men, of course.

Next up: Eunuch guards.

- o O o -

It seems like the forum has been in a funk lately, due to the flash of Charlottesville news, and the absence of high profile voices like Maxx, SST, FB and more. Even mr E isn't posting his daily news articles anymore.

To me it is obvious that the forum is at its most lively when many and different people present diverse angles, and preferably on gender issues.
                    Politics makes for long threads, but not all make the connections between politics and MHRM clear.
                    It's probably no accident that two long politics threads have ended up as Waste of Time, folks.

I'll say it again: Women haven't changed their role, they've just extended the area where that role was superior from the home to the nation.
                    That's why a critique of the women's role is an essential and integral part of the future gender discourse.

Mapping MRA positions on this is a bit like a recording studio, running 8 tracks that all have one of these push-buttons for volume.
                    Like, "a man has got to be his own master", with the track "women" going from zero (full separatist MGTOW) via the opportunistic punter, with a touch of PUA in the night, to the 100 % women traditionalist head-of-the-household. And so for all other positions. From "women are almost like us, but misguided by the bad 3rd wave feminism" to "women are the spawn of Satan". Et cetera.

It would be nice to have a show of hands as to what categories of people we have here.
                    Some who think "feminism is a bit off, but ..."? Anti-feminists? Some who think women are a bit off? Women haters?
                    Where on that spectrum are the isolationist MRAs (Men Roving About)? And where the political MGTOWs (Men Going To Overhaul Washington)?

M

Comment

My comment doesn't pertain to the thread, just The Narrators last post. It's another example of women taking credit for the work done by men. On the show, the men burned themselves out doing all the work and only getting equal amounts of food. The women end up smelling like roses. In my example the men burn themselves out doing all the work and the women end up smelling like roses.

Comment

its a thread guys. 100% alive. post what you want!

Comment

i agree with M's post quite a lot. i do believe women have extended their range as you say. and the part about the indentured servants.. its true. its gone so far i dont think it can go back until we crash.

also... about the forums being dull..i've hardly been posting i am finding the forums boring.

it could be that ive gotten all im going to get from them. i feel the same about most of the online anti SJW scene and men's rights scenes.. very little to be gained at this point.

but i still browse lurk and read a bit.

but iggy maxx dubs and malcolm and others dont post much anymore and i always liked their posts

Comment

There is a point of diminishing returns. I check in now and then to see if anything new strikes me. It's good they are around. It would be nice to see them come back to life but we are such a small part of the population that slumps are bound to happen. If there were more of us, we wouldn't need a forum.

Comment

yeah i hear that pbisque

so..another season in.

and 3 girls in their 20's are naked and flaunt it..no one complains

then one guy goes naked..hes like "WERE ON A BLOODY ISLAND" and they all call him disgusting etc.. even the girls who were naked before! haha

lol thought that was funny.
                              Last edited by TheNarrator; 01-10-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Hey, you guys are talking about posting slumps.
                                I've been busy with a new job and some real life crap,
                                But mostly, I feel like things have gotten a lot better. For a few years there, I suppose those last four years of Obama, I felt like I was the only sane person left on the planet.
                                I feel like there's been a huge cultural shift with Pres. Trump. He may not have been the best messenger, but his message against SJW culture was correct. I see common sense talk EVERYWHERE now on every forum that's not a tightly-controlled far-left echo chamber.

Obviously, we have NOT achieved egalitarianism and there's a HUGE amount of work to be done, but there are a LOT of people talking about these issues now and I think MANY more young men have been red-pilled than before.

Comment

Working...
                                X