Naked & Afraid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds positive.
    Here in Melbourne sadly , it quite isn't the case yet.

Milo's talk here sent the universe into a bit of a spin and the psychos came out and dominated the airwaves
    There were however, many who went to listen and the best part in my experience was that there were so many people around who had never heard of Milo at all until the local media latched onto it.
    Reckon I could count about a dozen that I know personally who were quite surprised to find that his redder pill messages resonated with them.
    I was mostly reading between the lines because to speak outright that you agree with anything he says automatically makes you a bigoted hater...duh!

I tend to carry around a few jokes for the boys and some of them are naturally enough, about women.
    Obviously I dont trot them out amongst the womens but too many times something funny falls flat and I can detect the fairly obvious discomfort in the intended audience ... omg, demeaning of women!...if you had a daughter, omg! ( I have 2 btw)
    on the other hand, there are many especially among the 30-ish, that lap up a good joke about women.
    One of my favorites is about ironing and it seems to divide the audiences into well 2 defined groups: mysogynists, and fools.
    The joke for me is on them... I personally do a shit load of ironing, not to mention the lion's share of the cooking (see, even thats a joke...lion's share...ha har)
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

here its off the deep end leftism still... canada is lost i cant see us coming out of this.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I'm near enough Canada that it must be rubbing off. I don't know of a single red pill man in my personal reality. I know a few blue-pill men near the crisis point, but they are afraid to look into the abyss. They are clinging to their beliefs like their life depends on it, when really it is the other way around.

I still frequent therationalmale.com but even that is outliving its usefulness. The majority of people over there, at least the ones that comprise the regular "in-group" still think that game is going to keep them safe. Game helps and is indispensable, but I don't think it is enough in this new paradigm.

We now live in a world were men are loosing everything because a third person reports them. The girl you're gaming can be "all in" as it where and it doesn't matter. Some feminazi thinks you're abusive and you are kicked out of school 2 months before graduation. No man is safe. It has to end in collapse. I don't see another option.
        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

i saw a video weeks ago of a guy talking in univeristy and everyone bashed trump and he said "wtf thats not appropriate" then.... saw it again last night it came up to my feed..and i noticed something i had not before.

its 5km from me..i wanted to buy him a beer! LOL
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

DO IT! I can't imagine being that close to another real person. LOL
            I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
              DO IT! I can't imagine being that close to another real person. LOL
              no idea how to contact him lol i wanted to go hunt for that teacher..what a tool. some liberal moron.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                It has to end in collapse. I don't see another option.
                Bring it on, it's time
                "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                  Bring it on, it's time
                  sadly i think it will pass us by ;[

Comment

Working...
                  X