Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is Official, Trump declares war!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is Official, Trump declares war!

    Amazing times....

    And I am not talking about the war declaration Trump made to North Korea, in the United Nations meeting...

    I am talking about something way more serious here... the war Trump declared on NFL:

    "Get that son of a bitch off the field.. he is... FIRED!!!!"


  • #2
    Backslash against incendiary Trump commentary...

    I have to wonder... don'tthe president supposed to be working in something important... or something??? This is the biggest problem we have and it needs presidential attention???

    Anyway... looks like this war is goign to be really fun, I am getting my popcorn ready, here video reporting backslash:

    Comment


    • #3
      "We Only Kill Black people"

      Comment


      • #4


        ben shapiro is pretty spot on usually..he's that way here.


        that cop saying we only shoot black people was sarcastic simpleman not that id expect you to understand that.

        also..what is SHE worried about..ive seen white and black men both get killed

        never seen a woman get shot..have you guys?
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

        Comment


        • #5
          This whole thing is stupid.

          Disrespecting the national anthem doesn't harm Trump in the least. It does show contempt for the Nation as a whole and by proxy her People.

          Maybe if you're pissed off about something Trump said or tweeted you should find some better way to communicate it than spitting in the faces of people who've made real sacrifices for the ideals of the Nation.

          Or go find a Wounded Warrior and dump him out of his wheelchair....that'd really stick it to Trump.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

          Comment


          • #6
            All of this will ensure that Trump is re elected in 2020.

            Thanks lefties.
            “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
            ― Pythagoras

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              All of this will ensure that Trump is re elected in 2020.

              Thanks lefties.
              yep. thats exactly what they are doing.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                This whole thing is stupid.

                Disrespecting the national anthem doesn't harm Trump in the least. It does show contempt for the Nation as a whole and by proxy her People.

                Maybe if you're pissed off about something Trump said or tweeted you should find some better way to communicate it than spitting in the faces of people who've made real sacrifices for the ideals of the Nation.

                Or go find a Wounded Warrior and dump him out of his wheelchair....that'd really stick it to Trump.
                Well the thing is that there is a percentage of the population that does not feel represented by the government, anymore...

                Now, if Trump wants them to love the country, though the sensitive thing would have being to just ignore them... i'd would have suggested the country needs to show them a little love first... but sure... calling them bad words and insulting them will definitely change their minds about the government...

                Who knows maybe the custom of kneeling for the anthem becomes so popular that eventually that will be the rule and people who stands will be considered disrespectful?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                  All of this will ensure that Trump is re elected in 2020.

                  Thanks lefties.
                  Did you see the second video? this is millionaires that used to be Trump supporters, even Trump friends... they are flipping over this...

                  Yuu through the "lefties" label way too easy, at that rate it will be meaningless... But anyhow, at this rate.. how many people you think will be around to support Trump on 2020?

                  I can tell you that I promise I will vote for him if he run a second term... but I don't want to be the only one... Trump needs to keep some supporters and friends... he was very close in vote numbers to Hillary, he cant really afford to lose any supporters... Just saying.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                    Did you see the second video? this is millionaires that used to be Trump supporters, even Trump friends... they are flipping over this...

                    Yuu through the "lefties" label way too easy, at that rate it will be meaningless... But anyhow, at this rate.. how many people you think will be around to support Trump on 2020?

                    I can tell you that I promise I will vote for him if he run a second term... but I don't want to be the only one... Trump needs to keep some supporters and friends... he was very close in vote numbers to Hillary, he cant really afford to lose any supporters... Just saying.
                    hillary literaly cheated. there was voter fraud. but trump won

                    THINK ABOUT IT what does that tell you!? it tells you trump won by a lot....
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know Mexicans who live in the US and are not citizens, but who voted. They were so proud they stated on Facebook that they voted. So, yes, I am sure there are a lot of illegals and non-citizens who are voting. Which is why the Commies are so adamant about voter i.d. being racist. Waaa! Waaa! Waaa!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                        I know Mexicans who live in the US and are not citizens, but who voted. They were so proud they stated on Facebook that they voted. So, yes, I am sure there are a lot of illegals and non-citizens who are voting. Which is why the Commies are so adamant about voter i.d. being racist. Waaa! Waaa! Waaa!
                        the real question:

                        did hey vote trump!?
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They didn't say. And, I was so sure they did, that I didn't bother to so much as ask.

                          Mexicans think the commie Dems really like them. The real reason, except for simply paying for votes, the Dems give so much stuff to blacks; women; and Mexicans is because they assume they are so stupid and lazy they cannot possibly take care of themselves without government/taxpayer help.

                          And, the Republicans who assume all of these people can take care of themselves if they don't get hand-outs, are accused of hating them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post


                            ben shapiro is pretty spot on usually..he's that way here.


                            that cop saying we only shoot black people was sarcastic simpleman not that id expect you to understand that.

                            also..what is SHE worried about..ive seen white and black men both get killed

                            never seen a woman get shot..have you guys?

                            Not very many.
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.



                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                              hillary literaly cheated. there was voter fraud. but trump won

                              THINK ABOUT IT what does that tell you!? it tells you trump won by a lot....

                              Hillary couldn't even win her OWN RIGGED ELECTION. That *DOES* tell me something.
                              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                              It's time to call it out for what it is.



                              The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X