Protestors getting trolled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protestors getting trolled

I just came across this on Imgur. There's way too many to cross post over here in a single message, but no matter which side of the issue you stand on in each case, these are absolutely brilliant! :-)
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

wow these are good thanks for sharing
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Meh. Conservatives hardly have any right to free speech at all these days. I would have thought these were funny back when the religious right controlled much of the national dialog but that hasn't been true in decades. Making fun of christians today just seems pointless.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

LOL!

(And 10 more LOL's)
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
          Meh. Conservatives hardly have any right to free speech at all these days. I would have thought these were funny back when the religious right controlled much of the national dialog but that hasn't been true in decades. Making fun of christians today just seems pointless.
          Some of these are amusing. I enjoy the creativity of some of these trolls, even if I don't agree with their message.

I sometimes like watching some of the street preaching videos. I think it's the conflict that captivates me. I can't understand why people who don't want to hear the message don't just walk on. They stop and get soooooo angry it's almost insane. I don't always agree with the presentation but regardless the opposition is so nonsensical to me it's baffling.

I mean if someone doesn't believe in God, wouldn't you just laugh or ignore the God-guy instead of stopping to scream obscenities at him?
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Meh... picking on Christians hasn't been brave for about a century now... maybe longer. It's kind of a 'new Atheist' rite of passage... you rage about child molesting priests, you rage about indoctrination of the the church, you point out the logical fallacies of a couple century year old book... and then you either get stuck in that cycle or you move on.

Most get stuck. They stop looking and put their faith in the religion of statehood. Teachers molest kids at twice the rate of the church. State schools indoctrinate kids into stateism as or more effectively than any church of the past, and with the power of guns and taxation.

The nihilism of Atheism, when nationalized in places like China and the Soviet block... well, lets just say they make the crusades look like a kindergarten birthday party in comparison.

At least Christians have a belief in good or evil... not entirely based off philosophy... but the net effect was quite similar.

God may be dead in the eyes of hundreds of millions... but that's hardly a reason to celebrate. What replaces that call for moral order is missing entirely. And when its missing... the mass graves get filled with live bodies, mouths stuffed with soft fabric, because live bodies are easier to move than corpses.

The new bravery is not is calling out Christians... but in saying 'good exists'... and 'evil exists'... because we have an entire culture that is dedicated to burring that concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
              What replaces that call for moral order is missing entirely.
              You haven't seen the Wikipedia list of fake new religions, then ...?
              Like Jediism, which was selected by something like 1.9 % in the last UK census.

New Age crystal pendulums and Tarot captured a lot of cat lady energy that went into church bazaars in days of old;
              and for the modern yuppies, source-sorting your recyclables now a new type of devotional piety.

M

Comment

Not to forget the option of Scientology... literally created out of a work of fiction.

Let me restate... there is a deep desire for moral order.. and a lot of deeply fucked up people peddling their snake oil solutions. The biggest is the state.

Comment

Working...
                X