Trump Says There’s ‘No Such Thing As Obamacare Anymore’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Says There’s ‘No Such Thing As Obamacare Anymore’

Our great leader have just address the nation to let us know that the affordable care act is not more... now a thing of the past... Thoug... the law migth requyare us to enrol on it in about a month, risking penalties...

Trump Says There’s ‘No Such Thing As Obamacare Anymore’ One Month Before Enrollment Starts
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a52aca19aefb

So... what the people should do in a month from now... enroll on this program or not?

As long as our great leader keeps giving us accurate information, I think we will be fine...

No like that fake liberal media that claims that Trump just cut down 7 billions subsides to help the poor to pay for the insurance... so now the poor will have to pay the full of the insurance they are obligated to purchase, though they don't have money to buy it... because they are poor...

Here a video on the official white house youtube channel explaining why the obamacare is a failure... My favorite is point number 2, where the claim is that 83 insures have abandoned the program... since Trump took office... LOL

Let me guess. Simple does not like Trump? Right?

A program that has been in effect was established long before Trump became president. Those who have bailed were in trouble long before Trump was elected.

Michelle Malkin, a nationally syndicated columnist, wrote not long ago that four (4) insurance companies had canceled her policies, most of them before Trump took office. So, stop the left wing liberal fake news stuff, please.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
      Let me guess. Simple does not like Trump? Right?
      I think he is an incompetent president... not that he is the only incompetent person to take the office... but that does not change the fact...

A program that has been in effect was established long before Trump became president. Those who have bailed were in trouble long before Trump was elected.

Michelle Malkin, a nationally syndicated columnist, wrote not long ago that four (4) insurance companies had canceled her policies, most of them before Trump took office. So, stop the left wing liberal fake news stuff, please.
      I got the fact out from a video published in the official white house channel... if you think the fact is inaccurate then... what can I say?

My opinion on obamacare is that... the principle behind it, that is the insurance health care coverage of the middle low class is actually a good idea, probably a necessary idea to help the economy...

Obama implementation of the idea is... mediocre at best... but still, negotiations were difficult and it is a great deal that he get something in place at all... did you know that this was actually a republican idea?

I don't know why Trump wants to kill it... but have the program go away, then we will revert to how it was before the program... this is basically... if I remember it well... the government giving free medical coverage to all that people...

For sure you can call me leftie because I want people to pay their own medical bills instead of having the government pay for them... and yes the government helped with some of the money for the insurance, but it was way cheaper than getting the full of hte medical bills... if you think about it...

I am so lefty... I want people to buy their medical insurance instead of having the government increasing taxes to pay the medical bills... that is what you say?

The other option is... and I can see this working... that the government does not help with the insurance, and also does not help with the bills... I can predict that in the future there will not be that many old people around this country....

So pick your poison:

A. Cheap medical insurance that people pay with some help from the government.

B. No insurance at all, but the government will have to eat the bill... and than means more taxes

C. No money at all from the government and people dying because they can't afford the medical treatment they need.

Comment

Working...
      X