Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a genuine MGTOW movie

Hi,

"68 Kill" is about an clueless young guy and his education by the crazy women around him; it ends up with him reclaiming his testes and riding off into the sunset, alone.

M

have you seen it?
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

watched this.
      it absolutely was not a mgtow movie
      it was a BETA CUCK who basically falls for every girl he meets. then gets used by them and never learns.
      women in this movie were bad ass as fuck owning men in hand to hand regularly. and he was just going along cause he's helpless.

total garbage movie.
      do not watch.

thanks Manalysis you owe me 2 hours of my life
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
        watched this.
        it absolutely was not a mgtow movie
        it was a BETA CUCK who basically falls for every girl he meets. then gets used by them and never learns.
        women in this movie were bad ass as fuck owning men in hand to hand regularly. and he was just going along cause he's helpless.

total garbage movie.
        do not watch.

thanks Manalysis you owe me 2 hours of my life
        Didn't you see the ending? No other movie would have the balls to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by shephardjhon View Post

Didn't you see the ending? No other movie would have the balls to do that.
          saw the entire movie. it sucked. he still pined for that girl who died too so not sure what you're saying.

Comment

Working...
          X