Trump Laughed At By World Leaders At UN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Laughed At By World Leaders At UN

Remember that time Trump said the world is laughing at us.. and he is going to change that...

Well now he doing stand up comedy at the UN meeting... I was choking on laughter...

Good thing the world is not laughing at us anymore... LOL

Getting a clown in the white house was one of the best decisions ever...

Notice the applause at the end.

Maybe if you shorten the clip to 12 seconds, you can make Trump look bad.

This is what journalism has been reduced to, why nobody watches them, and why they're laying off staff.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
      Notice the applause at the end.

Maybe if you shorten the clip to 12 seconds, you can make Trump look bad.

This is what journalism has been reduced to, why nobody watches them, and why they're laying off staff.
      Video is 24 seconds.. exactly the double of your claim.. LOL

Here a 1:22 minutes cut, they still laugh at his claim:

Here a 34:50 cut and they still laughing:

Here an 11:55:00 cut and they still laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
        Here a 34:50 cut and they still laughing:
        I don't see them laughing for 34:50, only in that 12 second or so clip.

Which if you expand it, the clapping gets more and more and the whole "they are laughing at the president" narrative falls apart.

a. You're reaching
        b. Try harder
        c. MuffPo is a joke
        d. You're a joke
        e. Trump owns you

Comment

I don't see them laughing for 34:50, only in that 12 second or so clip.
          That is why I show the part where they laugh... you come with some stupid stuff that they are no laughing but clapping and if the video was longer we will see.. and oh surprise... they where laughing...

ANd no laughing with him... but actually at him.. and his bizarre claim.

Which if you expand it, the clapping gets more and more and the whole "they are laughing at the president" narrative falls apart.
          It doesn't... he said some stupid, people laughed... it is something Trump said, so we are not really supouse to take it serusly.. of you don't get the joke, that is OK, he will say some other stupid stuff before the week is over..

If you want to talk serious stuff about the video... then lest do that...

Why Trump feel he need to praise his administration that way in front of those people?

They can't vote in US... is he running for some job at the UN?

Does he feel insecure about his administration?, so he need to constantly talk about how good of a job he is doing? even in places and public that are not there for this?

Perhaps he thought they where reviewing his performance?

Why he keep talking like if he is on campaign, even though he won the elections 2 years ago? Is he campaigning for next elections already?

Comment

That is why I show the part where they laugh... you come with some stupid stuff that they are no laughing but clapping and if the video was longer we will see.. and oh surprise... they where laughing...
            I think you're seeing what you want to see.

Comment

Who cares if a bunch of "leaders" who have sold their individual countries out laugh at Trump. They are laughing because they don't see Trumps successes as successes. They are all globalists. Trumps efforts have been undoing the damage the previous administrations have done. Yes, that includes Bush, Clinton and Bush again. They are all globalists.

The new nationalism is nationalism for all nations. We can all be true to ourselves and choose to get along. Imperialism can be removed from the new equation. Nationalism and Imperialism can and should be decoupled.
              I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

I think you're seeing what you want to see.
                For the first time, I agree 100% with you...

I want to see people laughing at Trump... and that is exactly what I see...

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                  Who cares if a bunch of "leaders" who have sold their individual countries out laugh at Trump. They are laughing because they don't see Trumps successes as successes. They are all globalists. Trumps efforts have been undoing the damage the previous administrations have done. Yes, that includes Bush, Clinton and Bush again. They are all globalists.

The new nationalism is nationalism for all nations. We can all be true to ourselves and choose to get along. Imperialism can be removed from the new equation. Nationalism and Imperialism can and should be decoupled.
                  I get your point... notice that I didn't got into considering if his claim is true or not, or at least why Trump made the claim... I just comment that people laugh at it... So at this point I am not even concern if he is right or not... Of if the laughter was deserved or not... it is just, that they laughed at him on his face and he was at least surprised by this.

In a side note... I think it is strange that you kinda hint that all the other leaders of nations on the world are corrupted and sold their countries... do you really think that the only honest leader in the world is Trump??? I always toke you for a man of reason... isn't such point of view borderline with a personality cult?

Did you really meant this?

"a bunch of "leaders" who have sold their individual countries"

You are talking there of the leaders of all the countries in the world...

Comment

I view Trump with cautious optimism. He could just be well orchestrated controlled opposition. He's too much of a Zionist for me as well. That being said, the deep state globalists really seem to hate him. If all of this is genuine, then I am all for him. If it is just part of the show, then were are too far gone for hope anyway.
                    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                      I view Trump with cautious optimism. He could just be well orchestrated controlled opposition. He's too much of a Zionist for me as well. That being said, the deep state globalists really seem to hate him. If all of this is genuine, then I am all for him. If it is just part of the show, then were are too far gone for hope anyway.
                      Serves to prove that no person is 100% bad... everybody have at least 1 redeeming quality.

Comment

Serves to prove that no person is 100% bad... everybody have at least 1 redeeming quality.
                        simpleman, please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post

simpleman, please tell me you are being sarcastic.
                          Uhhh... in part, I guess...

I think Trump attracted the support of a lot of far-rights groups, such as the KKK or the neo-nazi... because they agree with the anti-immigration rhetoric... however those groups are heavily anti-semitic, though Trump is a zionist... so from time to time, I like to point it out, Just to mess up with those racist. It must make a shortcut in their brains.. the jew that saved the white race... LOL.

I guess we can try to debate zionism, but most of the time what you are going to find is people that think that it is evil because they just hate the jews, so Jews staying in other countries,are evil, jews migrating to other countries are evil, jews starting a country are evils...

Very few times I find some educated criticism of it... but most of the time... meh...

So... what is your problem with zionism?

Comment

Uhhh... in part, I guess...

I think Trump attracted the support of a lot of far-rights groups, such as the KKK or the neo-nazi... because they agree with the anti-immigration rhetoric... however those groups are heavily anti-semitic, though Trump is a zionist... so from time to time, I like to point it out, Just to mess up with those racist. It must make a shortcut in their brains.. the jew that saved the white race... LOL.

I guess we can try to debate zionism, but most of the time what you are going to find is people that think that it is evil because they just hate the jews, so Jews staying in other countries,are evil, jews migrating to other countries are evil, jews starting a country are evils...

Very few times I find some educated criticism of it... but most of the time... meh...

So... what is your problem with zionism?
                            interesting perspective simpleman.

I've studied zionism. I am not as proficient in it as I am in feminism. However, I do know enough about it to say that zionism is a rotten ideology. It is in itself an anti-jewish ideology. Its founders, its principle authors, its pioneers, its theory is anti-judaism and pro-racial nationalism. It is a highly secular, amoral, racist ideology that promoted war not only with non-samite people but with the jewish faith and jewish people. There was a period in the early 1900s when zionism worked hand in hand with nazism and Hitler to deport jews from Germany to Palestine. Zionism has Jewish blood on its hands. It was actively involved in the murder of Jews both in Europe and in Palestine throughout the early 1900s. Look up the Stern Gangs.

The issue of Jews migrating to Palestine is a lot more complicated than simple migration. It was and still is considered by international standards a crime involving the displacement of natives by immigrants imported by an invader.
                            Last edited by Equity; 10-07-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post

interesting perspective simpleman.

I've studied zionism. I am not as proficient in it as I am in feminism.
                              I also think I know more about feminism than zionism...

However, I do know enough about it to say that zionism is a rotten ideology. It is in itself an anti-jewish ideology.[/QUOTE]

Now... this is an interesting point of view... I guess... some people also consider the catholic church anti-christian and the pope the antichrist... but honestly... LOL

Its founders, its principle authors, its pioneers, its theory is anti-judaism and pro-racial nationalism.
                              I think it's founders are jewish themselves...

It is a highly secular, amoral, racist ideology that promoted war not only with non-samite people but with the jewish faith and jewish people.
                              The purpose of zionism is not to create war... as a matter of fact they did try to avoid the war by all the means they could... but they were not the only people making decisions and calling the shot and the war broke loose... because the decisions other people made.

There was a period in the early 1900s when zionism worked hand in hand with nazism and Hitler to deport jews from Germany to Palestine. Zionism has Jewish blood on its hands. It was actively involved in the murder of Jews both in Europe and in Palestine throughout the early 1900s. Look up the Stern Gangs.
                              First time i hear the Starns... I did a short research... it looks like they were trying to save the jews from Nazi Germany by moving them to Israel... the comments about British no being so much friends of Jews is quite honestly more than understandable... besides a long history of broken promises and the systematic rejection of the Jews... in this particular case, the British had what now is the territories of Israel and Palestine, under their control. They signed documents ensuring that they were going to turn this territories to Israel... instead of that, they did a map partitioning the palestinians into 2 areas and a badly turn of the territories to the Israel... In other words they didn't follow trough with the previous agreement...

That agreement would have meant that about 200k jews from other neighboring arab nations would have migrated to Israel, and the palestinians (around 200k) migrated into those arabic nations... avoiding the whole palestinian conflict. Instead of this, we ended up with the 200k migrating in, no palestinian migrating out, the partined map the british did... and decades of conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The issue of Jews migrating to Palestine is a lot more complicated than simple migration. It was and still is considered by international standards a crime involving the displacement of natives by immigrants imported by an invader.
                              The horrors of the jews migrating to Israel does not even compare with the horrors of other countries claiming land and massacring native populations, for nothing more than pure greed... Just saying...

The thing is that the palestinian suffering was totally unnecessary and completely avoidable...

Arab nations can still take them today and finish this conflict... but it appears as those nations does not want to fix this problem, but use it as propaganda fuel to spread anti-semitic rethorics...

The same as Europe nations could have helped in following through a migration plan that was not going to create any of this conflict... but then again... what was their real interest?

Comment

Working...
                              X