My experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience

Back in highschool I had been dating this girl when she decided to sleep with a good friend of mine. Honestly I wasn't as pissed at her as I was at him. The next day at school I called her a whore. Ahead told the vice principal and I got called to the office where he gave me a lecture about how I couldn't do that because it was against the schools sexual harassment policy. I said ok and that it wouldn't happen again. Over the next few days her and her friends made it a point to pass by my locker and point and laugh at me. Of course this caused everyone around me to look at me as if to say "what's wrong with this guy." I new I had no choice but to just take it. There was nothing I could do. I knew it and they knew it.
    Now here's where the false allegations come in.
    One morning, about a month later, a friend of mine and I were walking in from the parking lot. Not the same friend that had slept with my ex-girlfriend. We walked into the building and there stood my ex. She kinda had her back to us so she didn't see us. She was pitching and raising hell at her new boyfriend. I could see the tears running down her face. A tactic of hers I had grown accustomed to. This poor guy had his back against the lockers with his head down in shame. I felt so sorry for him. I stopped my friend and we watched. When she was done with her little show she stomped away still not aware that my friend and I had seen the whole thing. When she was out of site my friend and I walked up this kid. We told him how we had both dated this girl and she wasn't worth it. (This friend is the guy that originally set me up with her in the first place. I still owe him it lol) We told him that we had both learned that she wasn't worth the trouble and it was better if her just forgot about her and moved on. What I didn't know was that one of her little mangina friends was standing in a door way listening.
    Later that day I was called to the office and told to pack books and go home and to report to in school suspension the next morning. I asked why. The principal stood up and started a high volume lecture about how I had been warned once about calling girls whores and had done it again. I tried to protest but I was already tried convicted and sentenced before I even entered the room.
    My fiend and I spent three days in in-school suspension. I know this is no where near like a false allegations of rape or domestic violence. But I learned a very valuable lesson that day. And I took a big bottle of red pills. Unfortunately they weren't administered orally.

RE: My experience

This kind of thing is the reason that I avoid relationships completely. And speaking of sexual harassment, it's ironic how I've actually seen far more female-on-male sexual harassment than male-on-female in my lifetime. In fact, I've talked to other MRAs about it, and some of them said the same thing.

My advice would be to be prepared to speak up against male issues at all times. Even when there's nothing misandric going on, I always remain alert for if it suddenly pops up, and that has came in useful many times.

Comment

Reading that reminded me of things I witnessed in my high school days. This is the classic "i can hit you but you cant hit me" mentality that women learn at an early age. They can literally do anything they want and you can't do shit about it. This kind of BS will come to an end at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later. If had had been MRA educated in my high school days it would have been a whole different experience and people would have been facing consequences for their ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by knightrunner
        Back in highschool I had been dating this girl when she decided to sleep with a good friend of mine. Honestly I wasn't as pissed at her as I was at him. The next day at school I called her a whore. Ahead told the vice principal and I got called to the office where he gave me a lecture about how I couldn't do that because it was against the schools sexual harassment policy. I said ok and that it wouldn't happen again. Over the next few days her and her friends made it a point to pass by my locker and point and laugh at me. Of course this caused everyone around me to look at me as if to say "what's wrong with this guy." I new I had no choice but to just take it. There was nothing I could do. I knew it and they knew it.
        One morning, about a month later, a friend of mine and I were walking in from the parking lot. Not the same friend that had slept with my ex-girlfriend. We walked into the building and there stood my ex. She kinda had her back to us so she didn't see us. She was pitching and raising hell at her new boyfriend. I could see the tears running down her face. A tactic of hers I had grown accustomed to. This poor guy had his back against the lockers with his head down in shame. I felt so sorry for him. I stopped my friend and we watched. When she was done with her little show she stomped away still not aware that my friend and I had seen the whole thing. When she was out of site my friend and I walked up this kid. We told him how we had both dated this girl and she wasn't worth it. (This friend is the guy that originally set me up with her in the first place. I still owe him it lol) We told him that we had both learned that she wasn't worth the trouble and it was better if her just forgot about her and moved on. What I didn't know was that one of her little mangina friends was standing in a door way listening.
        Later that day I was called to the office and told to pack books and go home and to report to in school suspension the next morning. I asked why. The principal stood up and started a high volume lecture about how I had been warned once about calling girls whores and had done it again. I tried to protest but I was already tried convicted and sentenced before I even entered the room.
        My fiend and I spent three days in in-school suspension. I know this is no where near like a false allegations of rape or domestic violence. But I learned a very valuable lesson that day. And I took a big bottle of red pills. Unfortunately they weren't administered orally.
        Good for you trying to help out another guy.
        What a whore. There I said it and I'd say it agian. *wink*
        [hr]
        Originally posted by knightrunner
        Good for you trying to help out another guy.
        What a whore. There I said it and I'd say it agian. *wink*

Comment

Working...
        X