Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women testifying at Ghomeshi trial likely to face intense scrutiny, says complainant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by malcolm View Post
    He won't be in the clear. They have another shot at him in June, and you can bet it won't be a fiasco like this.
    I wasn't aware of the June trial. It sounds like it's going to be a different scenario being that there was no established relationship between the two to begin with. It's going to be interesting to see what the defense will be. We don't even know yet the details of the alleged 'assault'. 'Assault' these days could mean absolutely anything...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Autolite View Post
      We don't even know yet the details of the alleged 'assault'. 'Assault' these days could mean absolutely anything...
      he looked at me wrong
      he touched me as he walked by me! (grazed)
      i had a woman claim after a pool party that i full fledged grabbed her ass with my hand while we were swimming.... lucky she was bragging.. lol "the hot guy grabbed my ass" .. to the other girls there.. if it had come to something else.. fuck how do you deny that? its so fucked up. i barely convinced my friend that she was lying.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
        he touched me as he walked by me! (grazed)
        i had a woman claim after a pool party that i full fledged grabbed her ass with my hand while we were swimming.... lucky she was bragging.. lol "the hot guy grabbed my ass" .. to the other girls there.. if it had come to something else.. fuck how do you deny that? its so fucked up. i barely convinced my friend that she was lying.

        Women will say anything because they know they are immune from any repercussions. Whether she is joking or lying, she knows the legal system will not punish her. That's what makes things so fucked up...
        "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

        Comment


        • #49
          It seems the gals are having a hard time selling their lies and bullshit so naturally the system needs to be 'fixed' to facilitate them.

          https://ca.news.yahoo.com/jian-ghome...447.html?nhp=1

          Go fucking figure...
          "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

          Comment


          • #50
            This silly chick from Rabble.ca (Canada's left wing blog), Svea Vikander has been doing a series of articles on him, like the 12 days of Ghomeshi. It's incredible how this women gets swept up in hysteria, and how she's not unlike so many other women out there. She writes in the same style that a lot of self righteous tarts seem to do these days, a lot of I,I,I, me, me me's.

            Day 12: Jian Ghomeshi reminded me of being molested while crowdsurfing http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...3PtjNY.twitter

            Day 9: Jian Ghomeshi reminded me of my sleazy restaurant boss and his creepy friend http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...ant-boss-and-h

            Day 7: Jian Ghomeshi reminded me of being rubbed with a penis while I was taking the bus http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...s-while-i-was-

            Day 6: Jian Ghomeshi reminded me of being groped while I put on my shoes http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...e-i-put-on-my-

            Day 3: Assaulted at my 15th birthday party http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...birthday-party

            Day two: Slut-shamed on Salt Spring at 11 years old http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...g-11-years-old

            Jian Ghomeshi made me remember all the times I was sexually violated http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/svea...xually-violate

            This woman should stop going out.
            “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
            ― Pythagoras

            Comment


            • #51
              [QUOTE=malcolm;171905]This silly chick from Rabble.ca (Canada's left wing blog), Svea Vikander has been doing a series of articles on him, like the 12 days of Ghomeshi. "

              Seems that she has two ways of giving herself significance. Being molested gives her significance in two ways. First, somebody noticed her enough to violate her (attention). Second, she becomes a heroine of feminism. It's kind of like Lucy DeCoutere waiving her right to be an anonymous complainant against Ghomeshi because she wanted the publicity. Did this Svea really get molested all of these times? Probably not. Just like the mind can forget things it wants to forget, it can create false memories to fit one's narrative.

              Comment


              • #52
                What's really scary is that women from our pasts can come out of the woodwork and accuse us of sexual assault. They get old and depressed and the Docs put them on antidepressants and then they go whacko and start thinking, "Hey, my ex-husband rubbed his erect dick against my pussy in 1997, that's sexual assault!!!!" or "Hey, my ex-boyfriend fucked me when we were both drunk in 2003, that's sexual assault!!!!"

                I can't count the times women and I had drunk sex, nor the times I woke somebody up by rubbing my dick against her pussy (and then inserting it, heh heh). They're okay with it, sometimes for decades, until they get old and bitter and flip their shit and want to ruin your life. That's what we're facing.

                And I'm getting tired of watching CBC Newsworld.....it's nothing but female anchors from morning til night.
                Last edited by oldblueeyes; 02-13-2016, 01:45 PM.
                Stay single and prosper!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  What's really scary is that women from our pasts can come out of the woodwork and accuse us of sexual assault. They get old and depressed and the Docs put them on antidepressants and then they go whacko and start thinking, "Hey, my ex-husband rubbed his erect dick against my pussy in 1997, that's sexual assault!!!!" or "Hey, my ex-boyfriend fucked me when we were both drunk in 2003, that's sexual assault!!!!"
                  That's what we're facing.
                  That's why it is so important to get the message out! ANY relationship with a female is a huge fucking liability! Many years ago, I had a GF who said that she felt 'raped' after a night of what seemed to be perfectly normal, consensual sex. And this was in an established relationship! It wasn't like it was a first time or a one time thing.

                  There is no way of legally proving consent. This is a huge advantage for any gal who wants to fuck over a guy. What the fuck is it going to take for ALL guys to get this through their fucking thick skulls???
                  Last edited by Autolite; 02-13-2016, 02:31 PM.
                  "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    The CBC again. And this woman again. And more 'trauma of testifying' propaganda. They simply won't be happy until they get to accuse men of sexual assault and have them convicted without going through the "trauma of testifying".

                    Interestingly, "The lawyer also suggested Gray made the allegations up after the accused told her he wanted to stop seeing her"

                    Jian Ghomeshi trial: Complainant in different case recounts 'trauma of testifying'

                    And it seems she's just latching on to the Ghomeshi case to get her 15 minutes of pity party fame.
                    Stay single and prosper!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                      The CBC again. And this woman again. And more 'trauma of testifying' propaganda. They simply won't be happy until they get to accuse men of sexual assault and have them convicted without going through the "trauma of testifying".

                      Interestingly, "The lawyer also suggested Gray made the allegations up after the accused told her he wanted to stop seeing her"

                      Jian Ghomeshi trial: Complainant in different case recounts 'trauma of testifying'

                      And it seems she's just latching on to the Ghomeshi case to get her 15 minutes of pity party fame.
                      I saw this case in the Star as well. The CBC and Star seem desperate to drag other stories into the Ghomeshi case to help with the narrative. Funny how they never compare Ghomeshi to ridiculous cases where it's obvious that the man was railroaded.
                      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                      ― Pythagoras

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        At this rate, soon Sexbots and Virtual Reality Implants will become preferable than real women

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          my girlfriend loves when i fuck her anytime like if she's sleeping..hehe
                          im a rapist! omg!
                          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                          where were you before you put yourself last?
                          Originally posted by TheNarrator
                          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                            my girlfriend loves when i fuck her anytime like if she's sleeping..hehe
                            im a rapist! omg!
                            Does it not bother you that this is something that your GF can use against you anytime she might feel like it? I see something like this as a huge liability. It would bother me. How can you be so sure that what has happened to so many other guys won't happen to you???
                            "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                              Does it not bother you that this is something that your GF can use against you anytime she might feel like it? I see something like this as a huge liability. It would bother me. How can you be so sure that what has happened to so many other guys won't happen to you???
                              again. i trust her 100%. i didnt trust all the stupid shallow cunts that were after me...over the years. im 38 and i havnt had that many relationships(only 2).. ive been very VERY picky.. ive never trusted anyone man or woman farther than i can throw them. but i trust her.. fully.

                              im sure because of her character. even if we broke up. i know she would do what..and i know i would do what.i know i would not hate her..and she would not hate me..
                              Last edited by TheNarrator; 02-15-2016, 10:12 AM.
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                                again. i trust her 100%.
                                No. No. No.
                                Stay single and prosper!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X