No announcement yet.

SEXIST Audi Commercial During Superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"She'll automatically be valued as less than every man she meets" ?!!?

Oh just fuck off. As a man with a daughter around the same age as the girl in that ad, I have absolutely no fears at all about her future opportunities in life. Sure, I have past feminists to thank for this, and I do appreciate that, but I would be disappointed if she became a modern-day crybaby feminist. Life's going to be pretty good for young women in the near future, as long as they work hard and obtain solid degrees in legal/accounting/medical.

Somebody should make a parody version of this ad, explaining to boys how fucked their futures are going to be.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      Sure, I have past feminists to thank for this
      But she'll likely do well in spite of them.

Fixed it for ya.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
        Oh, come on; even I watch the superbowl.

Fucking Patriots.
        nah, TV sports is just designed to keep the little people little.

thats it.

fuck that.

plus i have no interest.. they removed all that was good about TV sports in the 80's
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
          nah, TV sports is just designed to keep the little people little.

thats it.

fuck that.

plus i have no interest.. they removed all that was good about TV sports in the 80's

I do like watching the Girl's Olympic Volleyball Team...

Comment

http://townhall.com/columnists/denni...woman-n2282401
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

There is one thing I fear though: fucking weak-ass retardo men who kill their exes and kids when they're spurned.
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

There is one thing I fear though: fucking weak-ass retardo men who kill their exes and kids when they're spurned.
                Yes, I think we should have a whole thread / discussion / debate about that exact subject, and a couple of close-companion topics.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                  .. and a couple of close-companion topics.
                  yep, like the women who do the same
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                    yep, like the women who do the same
                    I'd like to think men don't kill spouses at any higher rate than women, but I dunno, the past half dozen cases which made headlines in Canada were male, and the stats probably back that up. But yep, it worries me once in a while. I wish more men were the pump'n'dump kind; at least you know they won't murder; plate and break hearts yes, murder no.
                    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

If Audi really wanted to pander to women, they should toss in a TAX-FREE box of TAMPONS.

Comment

A few more corps getting involved in politics.

TJMaxx, Nordstrom.

stupid people driving that bus

Im telling yous (for the record) that this is the economy about to meet the back-wall of the 2009 financial Hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                          A few more corps getting involved in politics.

TJMaxx, Nordstrom.

stupid people driving that bus

Im telling yous (for the record) that this is the economy about to meet the back-wall of the 2009 financial Hurricane

I reckon there are now two more companies I won't have to bother shopping in.

Comment

Damn, this parenthood thing is turning me from a guy who generally doesn't give a fuck into a responsible adult....kinda.
                            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Damn, this parenthood thing is turning me from a guy who generally doesn't give a fuck into a responsible adult....kinda.

(Sigh). It happens to the best of us, I'm afraid.

Comment

If that's true, oldblueeyes, then you should show your kids this...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
                                X