No announcement yet.

'Problem for an entire gender': Boys, men not adapting to changing job market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Problem for an entire gender': Boys, men not adapting to changing job market

You know it's become a problem when feminist CBC publishes a story about it. But of course they had to get a feminist paragraph or two in there:

"The most recent data from Statistics Canada showed that female workers — including full-time and part-time — earned an average of 66.7 cents for every dollar earned by men, or 72 cents when measuring full-time wages alone,

At the height of Dauphin's career, he was making $37 per hour. Compare that to the pay of a personal support worker — a position that requires similar amount of education — which in Ontario pays a minimum wage of $16.50."

And of course they don't compare male-to-female wages in the same industries, it's an industrial welder to a personal support worker. Female logic, FFS.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 02-08-2017, 08:58 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post

You know it's become a problem when feminist CBC publishes a story about it. But of course they had to get a feminist paragraph or two in there:

"The most recent data from Statistics Canada showed that female workers — including full-time and part-time — earned an average of 66.7 cents for every dollar earned by men, or 72 cents when measuring full-time wages alone,

At the height of Dauphin's career, he was making $37 per hour. Compare that to the pay of a personal support worker — a position that requires similar amount of education — which in Ontario pays a minimum wage of $16.50."

And of course they don't compare male-to-female wages in the same industries, it's an industrial welder to a personal support worker. Female logic, FFS.
    The problem is that early years and pre-school ed has been over run by not just women but in many cases feminist women.

Middle school and high school likewise has been systemically adapted to 'help girls' in a ways that manifestly doesn't suit boys learning patterns and brains.

But then the higher they go in education (assuming they are doing a real subject and not some kinda liberal arts horse shit) the more they are required to call upon EXACTLY the kind of singular obsessive focus, challenging experimentation and innovation and creativity and wreckless problem solving skills that their educators have been up to now trying to relentlessly hammer out of their brains.

It's like smashing a guys knees apart with a hammer and then wondering why he can't put his knee back together himself and run a marathon on it.

We need to stop fucking our boys over in early years and middle school education by trying to condition and medicate them into sitting still doing coloring in and behavior like good little girls do.

If he keep conditioning them against their nature in their critical early years they are going to be double fucked when the job market (and the universe) compels them to man up.

We should be teaching them to 'man up' from the off. Not turning them into girls and the blaming them when they sit in their own piss crying like babies because things don't go how they want them to.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      ...earned an average of 66.7 cents for every dollar earned by men
      the key word of course, is 'EARNED'

if women were cheaper I'd employ them...

of course they're not...so I don't.

OMFG, you should have seen the Fat little Dyke electrician they sent over to replace the range hood over the kitchen a couple of years ago.

fuck it was funny.

...and tragic.
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        the key word of course, is 'EARNED'

if women were cheaper I'd employ them...

of course they're not...so I don't.

OMFG, you should have seen the Fat little Dyke electrician they sent over to replace the range hood over the kitchen a couple of years ago.

fuck it was funny.

...and tragic.

I sense a story here...
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
        X