X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-rated mistake in Jamie Dornan’s tourism campaign picture

X-rated mistake in Jamie Dornan’s tourism campaign picture
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...a683c83202b7cf

Interesting how when it's the subject of *female* attire causing distraction, male students are told to "shut up and take it". And yet look at the *female* outrage over a properly-dressed man who is guilty of the crime of *possessing a penis* and keeping it in his pants.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

It amuses me when some Women say Men are pigs, and it's the same people who act the same way they accuse men of being. *shrugs* Love the double standard.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Comment

Gee, he was golfing. You don't suppose that was a golf ball in his pocket do you?
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        X-rated mistake in Jamie Dornan’s tourism campaign picture
        http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...a683c83202b7cf

Interesting how when it's the subject of *female* attire causing distraction, male students are told to "shut up and take it". And yet look at the *female* outrage over a properly-dressed man who is guilty of the crime of *possessing a penis* and keeping it in his pants.
        I didn't notice any outrage, merely ... well, rape culture. The allowed kind, mind you.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          I didn't notice any outrage, merely ... well, rape culture. The allowed kind, mind you.

M
          Think we also got some serious ignorance about male anatomy.
          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
          Originally posted by menrppl2
          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
            Think we also got some serious ignorance about male anatomy.
            Balls are balls.

M

Comment

Working...
            X